The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL, Unit 4: Rates, Equilibria and Further Organic Chemistry. 14-Jun-2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sabahshahed294
Just hope it's not like Jan 16. :s-smilie:
Jan 16 gbs for U4 were too brutal! :colonhash: 80 is too much for an A* even though the paper was relatively straight forward..but still :tongue:

Hopefully it's lower, like that's too much, it's so high, I feel bad for people who did that paper like that's so cruel :frown:
But ours wasn't that straight forward, there were some new style questions so let's hope it would be lower.
It's kinda weird how grade boundaries can define how well you did on the paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PlayerBB
Hopefully it's lower, like that's too much, it's so high, I feel bad for people who did that paper like that's so cruel :frown:
But ours wasn't that straight forward, there were some new style questions so let's hope it would be lower.
It's kinda weird how grade boundaries can define how well you did on the paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was referring to the fact of Jan 16 being straight forward which justifies the reason for the high gbs actually. :smile: (Although I hate them like hell). Ik the fact that our paper wasn't straight forward. :/ I also find it a bit annoying. .considering that they can be quite steep and hence screw you at times from getting a better grade. :colonhash: :frown:
I just know all the marking scheme has been released officially, I like to know where to access it ?
I was referring to the fact of Jan 16 being straight forward which justifies the reason for the high gbs actually. :smile: (Although I hate them like hell). Ik the fact that our paper wasn't straight forward. :/ I also find it a bit annoying. .considering that they can be quite steep and hence screw you at times from getting a better grade. :colonhash: :frown:

Yeahhh, however, our paper has some repeated questions, some straight forward questions and new type questions so yeah grade boundaries are unpredictable and can be steep which will screw us over from getting good grades :frown:
Original post by PlayerBB
Yeahhh, however, our paper has some repeated questions, some straight forward questions and new type questions so yeah grade boundaries are unpredictable and can be steep which will screw us over from getting good grades :frown:

Ah :frown: Edexcel better be nice! :colonhash: *fingers crossed*
Ah :frown: Edexcel better be nice! :colonhash: *fingers crossed*

Hopefully man :frown: *fingers crossed*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MeeraP07
*IMPORTANT*Hi everyone! I'm actually in my first year of university now but thought I would post all of my resources from my A levels last year. There are 1000s of resources including notes, practice questions and answers etc. for A2 Biology, Chemistry and Maths. There were far too many to upload them individually so I uploaded them to a google drive so if you follow the link below it will take you to them! I found TSR so helpful when I was doing my A Levels and found other peoples notes to be useful so I thought I would reciprocate the favour and upload mine! They aren't exam board specific so I hope they're helpful (although I did do OCR-Bio, Edexcel- Chem and Maths).Enjoy!https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5eZEYkqM9hmUTFod25kMm1WN28&usp=sharing

Thanks for sharing these
However I have noticed that a few word documents in the chemistry section are corrupted, specificallly "~$mplete Unit 4 Notes [4].doc"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending