The Student Room Group

Approval Rating of Putin’s Job as Russian President Reaches 82%

http://sputniknews.com/russia/20160727/1043671581/putin-approve-poll.html?utm_source=https%3A%2F%2Foutlook.live.com&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=bM4r&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

Personally I just found the titlle that came with it on facebook hilarious;

'The stats don't lie: it appears #Putin knows something other world leaders don't because he is as popular as ever.' ... I thought the whole point of statistics was to lie or at least make them show what ever you so wish :rolleyes:

82 percent of Russians approve of the Vladimir Putin's job as the Russian president, while the Parliament's work was approved by 42 percent of the respondents, according to the poll. © Sputnik/ Michael KlimentyevPutin’s Policies Enjoy Over 80% Approval Rating Among RussiansMOSCOW (Sputnik) A total of 82 percent of Russians approve of the Vladimir Putin's job as the Russian president, a poll conducted by the Moscow-based non-profit Levada Center revealed on Wednesday.
Approval rating of Putin's job as Russian president was 81 percent in June, while in July 2015 it totaled 87 percent.
In addition, 55 percent of Russian nationals approve of the work carried out by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, while 51 percent of Russians said they were satisfied with the work of the government as a whole.
Almost half of Russian citizens (46 percent) believe that the country was moving "in the right direction," while 37 percent expressed the opposite point of view and the rest could not give a definite answer.
© Sputnik/ Alexei DruzhininPutin's Approval Rating Hits 89.9%, Breaking Previous RecordThe Parliament's work was approved by 42 percent of the respondents.
Thus, July's list of most trusted politicians in Russia was headed by President Putin, with 53 percent of support. Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov followed suit, with 24 and 21 percent of public trust respectively, the poll revealed.
The survey was conducted on July 22-25 among 1,600 people aged 18 years and older across 137 settlements in the 48 regions of Russia.

In what ways is Putin a bad leader?
He's stood up against America and the West's foreign policy, embarrassed them even.

Watch this, from former foreign minister of France

All of this mess in the Middle East is to do with Israel. They're helping support terrorists who commit genocide and of course those who flee all come to Europe and destroy what's left of that..
(edited 7 years ago)
I wouldn’t mind Putin taking over Europe.
Reply 3
Original post by Bernie Judas
In what ways is Putin a bad leader?
He's stood up against America and the West's foreign policy, embarrassed them even.

Watch this, from former foreign minister of France

All of this mess in the Middle East is to do with Israel. They're helping support terrorists who commit genocide and of course those who flee all come to Europe and destroy what's left of that..

I never said he was a bad leader? I just rather doubt the figures.

That being said he's a rather bad leader if your income comes from foreign trade, rights or if you irritate him at all.

I'm not entirely sure what Israel has to do with this in any conceivable way?
A leader with an actual backbone.
Reply 6
Original post by frankielogue
I wouldn’t mind Putin taking over Europe.

It would be a blessing in my opinion

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending