The Student Room Group

Shirtless man

So I was walking to work in the morning
I came across a Middle Aged man who was shirtless with tattoos all over him
He goes "morning babe" whilst smirking and giving a look
Is this normal?
Cause I'm an eighteen year old girl who wears a headscarf, I can't help think it's deliberate.
Sounds deliberate I was 15 at the time and in tesco as I walked past with my mum this man around his middle 20s with a group of mates was 'catcalling' me ☺️
Reply 2
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Sounds deliberate I was 15 at the time and in tesco as I walked past with my mum this man around his middle 20s with a group of mates was 'catcalling' me ☺️

Oh right in tesco that's awkward wouldn't expect it
Tbh I felt quite threatened cause it was quite an empty road
Reply 3
Some people are just a bit weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Oh right in tesco that's awkward wouldn't expect it
Tbh I felt quite threatened cause it was quite an empty road

Ikr there was loads of people around and it was right at the top of the escalaters which come down. But how did you approach him or what did you do? 😊
Reply 5
Ikr there was loads of people around and it was right at the top of the escalaters which come down. But how did you approach him or what did you do? 😊

Escalators in tesco never come across such a big one before.
Well I didn't tbh he just walked past me,
Then I got paranoid he was stalking me and turned around to see a couple of times but he didn't lol
Escalators in tesco never come across such a big one before.
Well I didn't tbh he just walked past me,
Then I got paranoid he was stalking me and turned around to see a couple of times but he didn't lol

Lol it's a local tesco it's not that big but yeah that was a weird situation for me and my mum thought I knew him so it was rlly weird 😑 And that's ok sometimes they just keep calling to get your attention but if you're alone just walk past with your head down or summat or the better option is to just stay in open places where there is quite a few people around. 😘 As long as your ok ☺️
Reply 7
Lol it's a local tesco it's not that big but yeah that was a weird situation for me and my mum thought I knew him so it was rlly weird 😑 And that's ok sometimes they just keep calling to get your attention but if you're alone just walk past with your head down or summat or the better option is to just stay in open places where there is quite a few people around. 😘 As long as your ok ☺️

Oh yeah thanks, I'm fine 🙂 Yeah that is even more weird as well, I know right I should have walked a different way
Oh yeah thanks, I'm fine 🙂 Yeah that is even more weird as well, I know right I should have walked a different way

That's good ☺️ Yeah that's always best 👍🏼 just some advice for the future too 💖

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending