The Student Room Group

Applied for a job at Argos?

Hi this is my first post so I don't really know what to put :smile:.I desperately need a part-time job, I saw my local Argos was advertising a vacancy for Customer Service Adviser. I feel fed up now as I've applied for multiple jobs and not had any luck, I did only apply online yesterday, I'm just so impatient! It also sucks because it will be my first proper paid job.Does anyone know:- how long it takes for them to get back to you / how they contact you- what's the interview process like?

Thanks!
Reply 1
anyone?
First of all, calm down. You need to be patient with applications(and forum posts). The will most likely have hundreds of applicants and will go through them weeding out the weak ones. So a day wont cut it. If they select you they will most likely call you for an interview but I'm not 100% sure how Argos do things. Good luck and be patient :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by johnTroy1
First of all, calm down. You need to be patient with applications(and forum posts). The will most likely have hundreds of applicants and will go through them weeding out the weak ones. So a day wont cut it. If they select you they will most likely call you for an interview but I'm not 100% sure how Argos do things. Good luck and be patient :smile:

Thankyou! Yeah, it's literally just been a day haha. Let's hope for the best :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending