The Student Room Group

Too late for Maintenance Loan?

HI,

I was just wondering if it's too late. I have applied for tuition fee and on the entitlement summary, I'm entitled to maintenance loan as well.

I'm sure it's not too late, bu do I have to fill extra forms? Should I just call them?
It's not too late. But you may not get your maintenance loan when your course starts.
Original post by Elphis
HI,

I was just wondering if it's too late. I have applied for tuition fee and on the entitlement summary, I'm entitled to maintenance loan as well.

I'm sure it's not too late, bu do I have to fill extra forms? Should I just call them?

Apply ASAP it isnt too late but might get to you later than other people at your uni
I hope not cause I only applied last week :s-smilie:
Original post by koolgurl14

You will probably get it late so you might need to borrow money from parents/use savings
I applied on results day and got mine on time but SFW is much quicker to process things.
Original post by Elphis
HI,

1.Log into your online account
2. Click change application details
3. click the loan fees section
4. apply for the maintenance loan

it will be added to your account the same day

If it doesn't let you do it online it will give you a link to download a maintenance loan request form (They take less than a week to process, can't remember the exact date)

If you do it now then I would say it definitely should be ok in time for sept

cheers
Reply 7
Original post by koolgurl14

I will be paid just the week before my Uni starts. It's not too late, as long as you've sent all the evidence :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by murpo
1.Log into your online account
2. Click change application details
3. click the loan fees section
4. apply for the maintenance loan

it will be added to your account the same day

If it doesn't let you do it online it will give you a link to download a maintenance loan request form (They take less than a week to process, can't remember the exact date)

If you do it now then I would say it definitely should be ok in time for sept

cheers

Thank you! Very helpful.
Reply 9
Original post by Elphis
I will be paid just the week before my Uni starts. It's not too late, as long as you've sent all the evidence :smile:

Fro info, you will get your money a few days after you enrol on campus. That depends on when your uni holds enrollment and how soon after that they inform SF that you are attending.

The date on your SF document is just the earliest date on which they will pay it *after* your uni confirms your attendance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending