The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Uni accomodation - Liberty Cambrian Point

HI can anyone tell me if there's a good mix of first year students at Liberty Cambrian Point, Ive just been offered a place there for my first year and wondering if there is a good social? I
I am also a first year that's been offered a place at Liberty Cambrian Point. They have 247 rooms for Uni students there so I reckon there will be good social opportunities
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Also a fresher offered a place there, there is a fb group for the halls but nobody has posted in it since July unlike all the other halls' groups.

And I reckon the social will be fairly good like the person above said, I've heard its pretty live but not quite Tally halls' level of course.
Original post by Cloudylemons
Also a fresher offered a place there, there is a fb group for the halls but nobody has posted in it since July unlike all the other halls' groups.

And I reckon the social will be fairly good like the person above said, I've heard its pretty live but not quite Tally halls' level of course.

I haven't found the FB page, I shall have another look? Have you had your flat number yet? I had my tenancy agreement yesterday and filled the firm out for the type of people I wanted to live with but haven't heard anything back yet .
Original post by Curlywelshgirl
I haven't found the FB page, I shall have another look? Have you had your flat number yet? I had my tenancy agreement yesterday and filled the firm out for the type of people I wanted to live with but haven't heard anything back yet .

I'll send you a message with the link, it was cut out of my message last time for some reason.
And I'm in the same position and haven't heard anything just yet but probably since its the weekend. They'll probably get back to us on Monday so fear not :smile:
Im a fresher and have booked a room with liberty at cambrian point. I'm going tomorrow and just want to get some feelers of the people I will be living with haha 😂 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending