The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff uni accommodation

Hello friends,
I am gonna start optometry at Cardiff uni soon and have not yet found accommodation! I was late for uni residence application and they said all are gone! I have tried many many providers no success! Please help me!
Reply 1
I am starting Optometry this year at Cardiff uni. I was late for uni residence application so they said nothing available. I called all these private providers, no success! I am so desperate, do not know what to do! Any suggestions?
Thank you
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Threads merged - please don't make multiple threads on the same subject. I've replied to another thread you made :smile:
Original post by Fahimm
Hello friends,
I am gonna start optometry at Cardiff uni soon and have not yet found accommodation! I was late for uni residence application and they said all are gone! I have tried many many providers no success! Please help me!

Hiya Fahimm,

I'm really sorry to hear about the predicament you've found yourself in, looking for accommodation is always super stressful!

What's helped me in the past is joining Facebook groups - such as those titled "Cardiff Freshers" or "Cardiff Accomodation" or "Cardiff Housing". There's usually an abundance of students offering rooms on these groups. There are always other students who offer their place to others for the year for certain circumstances, for example dropping out, not getting their offer, or deciding to switch to a placement year.

I hope that has helped!

- Fatiha, Cardiff Uni Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending