The Student Room Group

Anyone up for a chat?

Scroll to see replies

This doesn't seem to be going in any particular direction so I'll make the most of that with some random input, imagine our teeth grew the same way our nails do and we had to cut them haha teeth clippers
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:hi:

what exactly is a french unicorn?
Original post by Electrospective
Something you'll never have....:teehee:

Spoiler

Well you can't make that assumption without having seen it, ya dick. Pun intended. We are purely going off what we see.
*slides into the chat* hola! How is everyone doing tonight? :smile:
Original post by ICT Geek
so tomorrow at 7 shall i book a hotel or is behind a bush fine

bush

Spoiler

Original post by retro_turtles
if only it was, i got really dry ends... CURSE YOU EMO ME CIRCA 2011-2013

Oh. Just cut your hair off then and grow it again.
Original post by TheQuietType
This doesn't seem to be going in any particular direction so I'll make the most of that with some random input, imagine our teeth grew the same way our nails do and we had to cut them haha teeth clippers

would it hurt?
Reply 47
Original post by cgureje
i am going uni of east anglia,im excited but nervous at the same time lol and studying International relations
is there any uni you would like to go to or you havent thought about it yet?

Oooooouuuuu nice choice, but i don't think i could cope with that subject, it sounds a bit intense :biggrin:. I'm thinking about the university of law, Lancaster and Warwick at the moment, i was thinking about Cambridge, but i really don't want to go there :tongue:
Original post by RDKGames
Oh. Just cut your hair off then.

i have and they still are dry.. oh well you seem like you may have glossy locks
Original post by xMiakatx
*slides into the chat* hola! How is everyone doing tonight? :smile:

bad because i got attacked by two wasps... you?
what exactly is a french unicorn?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Well you can't make that assumption without having seen it, ya dick. Pun intended. We are purely going off what we see.

I know you don't.

Spoiler

I know you don't.

Spoiler

Prove that I don't.
Original post by ICT Geek
when shall i know

Are you that douchebag who was having a go at the pregnant girl?
Prove that I don't.

You can't prove something doesn't exist. Show me that it does exist. :colonhash:
Reply 55
it just means that you have nothing going on in your life...not too sure

Life is TSR fam.
You can't prove something doesn't exist. Show me that it does exist. :colonhash:

Wow you are literally asking for a dick pic. Wtf is wrong with you??? This isn't Tinder. Take that sh*t elsewhere. Freak.
Original post by Napp
Life is TSR fam.

l would love to contradict that argument but honestly over the past few days i have spent too much time on this bloody website!
Wow you are literally asking for a dick pic. Wtf is wrong with you??? This isn't Tinder. Take that sh*t elsewhere. Freak.

Grindr is the way to go

No, I'm not. Your anger shows that you are emotionally reactive to my previous statements proving them true. Case closed. Goodbye. :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest