The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you,
You're a piece of ****, stop dragging me down please - as if I don't have to already live with it for the rest of my life. K thx bubs :h:
Me
Dear You,
Hope you are well.
I guess you didn't really want to stay in contact.
You look really terrible, like you've been working too hard, or just ageing,
I don't make these observations with any pleasure. Take care of yourself.
Always remember whatever happens I support you, and believe in you.
Whichever challenges you face in life, if you ever feel unloved or blue-
I believed in you then, and I believe in you now, and forever.
Redemption is always here, as I forgive you.
**xx*
Original post by Anonymous
Dear You,
Hope you are well.
I guess you didn't really want to stay in contact.
Always remember whatever happens I support you, and believe in you.
Whichever challenges you face in life, if you ever feel unloved or blue-
I believed in you then, and I believe in you now, and forever.
Redemption is always here, as I forgive you.
**xx*

This sums up how I'm feeling right now as well :frown:
This sums up how I'm feeling right now as well :frown:

Aw, hugs! Why do the best relationships have such sad endings?
He cheated on me, but it led to me discovering better humans to date.
This is a cathartic couple of sentences thrown *to the wind for me, because I've accepted events, and am dating a lovely man.
However, I feel it is important sometimes to look back, and take stock of everything in the past, and I still care for, and feel attached to my first love.
I see him looking down, and it still makes me sad.
Le sigh.
Dear nobody,

im just tired inside.
My head is going all the time and nothing ever stops.
Just feel worried about everything but meh
Dear nobody,

im just tired inside.
My head is going all the time and nothing ever stops.
Just feel worried about everything but meh

:hugs:
Dear the whole damned lot of you

You have only hurt me and dragged me down
What a bunch of preening wankstains you all are
I fully intend to make you regret how you've treated me, each of you with your own tailored revenge

Me
Dear YouI do like you a lot, but we aren't good for each other. I don't know if you've figured that out yet, but i'm sure you will. I hope this lasts a little bit longer though, because you make me really happy and i'm not ready to lose this quite yet.Me x
Dear you

Realising a lot of things lately, it's not great.

Are you really this person in my head? No you aren't, and I understand that and that to me seems logical, but my mind isn't logical, it still keeps you up there as this perfect person on a pedestal.

Are you a decent person? The way you could pick me up and drop me points to possibly not being so. The company you kept, most of them were pricks, the girls *****y, I got to know one of your friends yet she would slate a lot of the friend group, and in the end she turned on me, she wasn't nice underneath.

The feelings I held/hold for you have destroyed my pathway through life, making it much harder. School was scarred by you even if you did not mean it, living it for you but being too scared at the same time. Always in your shadow. I missed out on a lot because of these feelings, neither of our faults in fact but the fact remains.

I don't like the fact I think of you a lot now and yet I probably never cross your mind at all, a side-note. Did you keep anything of mine? I doubt it, I meant and mean nothing to you, I know.

How can somebody with whom I've had little interaction with be one of the greatest influences on my life? Somebody who isn't famous, a celebrity or anything.. just an another Jane in all honesty, just by being there. It sucks.

I wish this mindset would go away and I could let you go and be truly part of my past. It's been a long time and yet feels very recent with me. It is tiresome.
Dear you,

I was scrolling my old messages to find something and I accidentally found yours. Strange that I haven't deleted them at the moment but oh well.

I was surprised to see how much I've changed in 10 months. In a good way. It's been 5 months since we last spoke, and I know by some friends that you've been asking about me quite a lot. I think I'm disappointed you didn't ask me, because I'm the person you want to know about after all right?

Maybe you were scared, I don't really know. I just know that you had this habit of thinking you were right all the time, and you criticized my choices a lot, because you were "my friend".

I don't really know who you are anymore, but just so you know, you meant a lot to me. So much actually, that I literally survived the past 14 months only because of you. You used to be such an awesome guy. And everyone else told me I shouldn't be trusting you because you weren't that kind of guy that open his heart easily.

But I know you cared about me. Now I'm wondering if you still do. I'm very thoughful right now, because I wonder if you still mean something to me.

I don't want to forgive you for saying what you said, but you helped me so much in the same time.. I don't know what to think anymore.

I still want you to be proud of me, because you need someone to prove to you that your idea of life is wrong. And that someone has to be me, because you'll listen to me, not to the others.

I think I'm gonna message you soon. When I'll sort all of this out.

You know what ?

I forgive you.

Me.
Dear You

F*** you. You're not the person I thought you were. You thought you could hurt me or guilt me into messaging you back, but guess what, it didn't work, and you will never be a part of my life again. I've seen your nasty side now and despite my feelings for you, I know i've done the right thing by removing you from your life. You never wanted me, you just wanted my attention. You'll be the one regretting how you've treated me in time, I can promise you that.

From someone who is now a stranger to you
Dear You,

It's weird because I don't feel like crying whenever I think about you and your new girlfriend. Instead, I only feel like saying "**** my feelings towards you". I've got my A level results and as much as I miss you, it would be incredibly stupid to deny that I did much better at school without school. I went up from all Us to Bs and I've got the grades to apply for the uni I want. I have one more year to go and I'm going to put whatever lingering feelings I have for you to one side and work my ass off. Because as naive as I was to believe that we would stay forever, at least now I can focus on my grades because they'll stay with me forever. And I'd rather be single with amazing grades if you want me to be brutally honest. And I'm probably going to regret saying this in a few months but I can't wait for Year 13. Because I can bury myself with loads of notes and essays and honestly, looking at As on my my report cards is going to be an amazing feeling which will make me feel way better than how I feel about myself already.

Me.
No, you do not deserve to die

Stop it
You certainly don't deserve to die. :console:

Dear You,

It's weird because I don't feel like crying whenever I think about you and your new girlfriend. Instead, I only feel like saying "**** my feelings towards you". I've got my A level results and as much as I miss you, it would be incredibly stupid to deny that I did much better at school without school. I went up from all Us to Bs and I've got the grades to apply for the uni I want. I have one more year to go and I'm going to put whatever lingering feelings I have for you to one side and work my ass off. Because as naive as I was to believe that we would stay forever, at least now I can focus on my grades because they'll stay with me forever. And I'd rather be single with amazing grades if you want me to be brutally honest. And I'm probably going to regret saying this in a few months but I can't wait for Year 13. Because I can bury myself with loads of notes and essays and honestly, looking at As on my my report cards is going to be an amazing feeling which will make me feel way better than how I feel about myself already.

Me.

Amazing achievements :h:
Hope you feel better <3
Dear everyone,
And even for that do I love you the more.I am your spaniel. And, Everyone,The more you beat me, I will fawn on you.Use me but as your spaniel—spurn me, strike me,Neglect me, lose me. Only give me leave,Unworthy as I am, to follow you.What worser place can I beg in your love—And yet a place of high respect with me—Than to be usèd as you use your dog?
Im fed up of being ur dog.I wait for u all but u only come when it is convienient to you, you dont miss me or at least i dont think u do bc u never say.I would do anything for a lot of u but that is never gonna be reciprocated.I dont feel like u care how i acc amu just want me for urself when it suits uu all treat me like crap but im stupid and come back and still love u the same as ever.idk who is more stupid the master or his dog.
Dear everyone,
And even for that do I love you the more.
I am your spaniel. And, Everyone,
The more you beat me, I will fawn on you.
Use me but as your spaniel—
spurn me, strike me,Neglect me, lose me.
Only give me leave,Unworthy as I am, to follow you.
What worser place can I beg in your love—
And yet a place of high respect with me—
Than to be usèd as you use your dog?

Im fed up of being ur dog.
I wait for u all but u only come when it is convenient to you, you dont miss me or at least i dont think u do bc u never say.
I would do anything for a lot of u but that is never gonna be reciprocated.
I dont feel like u care how i acc am u just want me for urself when it suits u
u all treat me like crap but im stupid and come back and still love u the same as ever.
idk who is more stupid the master or his dog.

bloody formatting :colonhash:
Dear everyone,
Keeping with the spaniel theme (cos im impressed with how well this metaphor fits my life and its shakespeare so i look smart :dunce:)
am i even worthy to be ur dog tho
or even the mud on ur shoe
this is the problem
i am ****
and deserve to be treated like ****
noone can do no wrong
bc everyone is better
and i deserve no better than to be treated as worse
u all treat me like crap but im stupid and come back and still love u the same as ever.

Dear you,

You're not stupid, you forgive.
Forgiving is very hard, but that's the proof you're way more amazing than you think you are. :lovehug:

You know who <3

i am ****
and deserve to be treated like ****
noone can do no wrong
bc everyone is better
and i deserve no better than to be treated as worse

Dear you,

In the bottom of my heart I feel your pain. I really do. And even if I don't know you irl, from what I already know you're an amazing person that deserves nothing but the best. <3
I wish I knew you irl tbh :frown: so I'll kick the ass of all the persons who have ever made you feel this way :frown:

You'll be worrying for one more year, and then you'll feel better at uni, I swear <3 no I promise <3 and I think you know me well enough now to know that I never break my promises :h:

Love,

Frm The Hood <3
Dear You

F*** you. You're not the person I thought you were. You thought you could hurt me or guilt me into messaging you back, but guess what, it didn't work, and you will never be a part of my life again. I've seen your nasty side now and despite my feelings for you, I know i've done the right thing by removing you from your life. You never wanted me, you just wanted my attention. You'll be the one regretting how you've treated me in time, I can promise you that.

From someone who is now a stranger to you

Hope this aint for me, cos if so you have it really unfairly wrong.

Could you give me an initial please?
Hope this aint for me, cos if so you have it really unfairly wrong.

Could you give me an initial please?

What is your initial? I'm pretty sure it's not you and don't think the person I'm talking to would be looking on this part of the forum.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending