The Student Room Group

confused on grades

our son got 2xbs 1xc in history, overall score 164 but only got a c. is this right? He did the AQA papers.
This looks like History B. The grade C covers total score of 144-168.So your son was quite near the B boundary.Was this what you expected?
Reply 2
Thanks for the explanation. No he was expecting anA. Big shock , but hes still hot into college. Hes just disappointed. Thanks again.
Reply 3
If the two Bs were low Bs then yes. When added to the C (possibly a low C) it gives an overall high C. Very annoying. There's really no need to give grades for each component - but exam boards like to confuse.
Reply 4
Can somebody help me... (AQA) in my Physical education unit 3 I got (marks) 54 e however when you look at the grade boundaries just released it says 54 should be a B? Is something wrong with my results or am I just going stupid🙄
Reply 5
Original post by Amelia15
Can somebody help me... (AQA) in my Physical education unit 3 I got (marks) 54 e however when you look at the grade boundaries just released it says 54 should be a B? Is something wrong with my results or am I just going stupid🙄

you should show your school this so they can look further into this. probably go in tomorrow?
Reply 6
The marks on your results are UMS. The grade boundaries are RAW. You need to convert your UMS back to RAW.

Quick Reply

Latest