The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

وعن ابن عمر رضي الله عنهما أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال‏:‏ ‏"‏يا معشر النساء تصدقن، وأكثرن من الاستغفار، فإني رأيتكن أكثر أهل النار‏"‏ قالت امرأة منهن‏:‏ مالنا أكثر أهل النار‏؟‏ قال‏:‏ ‏"‏تكثرن اللعن، وتكفرن العشير مارأيت من ناقصات عقل ودين أغلب لذي لب منكن‏"‏ قالت‏:‏ ما نقصان العقل والدين‏؟‏ قال‏"‏ ‏"‏شهادة امرأتين بشهادة رجل، وتمكث الأيام لا تصلي‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)‏‏

Ibn 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "O women folk! You should give charity and be diligent in seeking Allah's forgiveness because I have seen (i.e., on the Night of the Ascension to the highest heavens) that dwellers of the Hell are women." A woman amongst them said: "Why is it that the majority of the dwellers of Hell are women?" The Prophet (ﷺ) replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. In spite of your lacking in wisdom and failing in religion, you are depriving the wisest of men of their intelligence." Upon this the woman asked: "What is the deficiency in our wisdom and in our religion?" He (ﷺ) replied, "Your lack of wisdom can be well judged from the fact that the evidence of two women is equal to that one man. You do not offer Salat (prayer) for some days and you do not fast (the whole of) Ramadan sometimes, it is a deficiency in religion."

[Muslim].

.‏
Original post by ash92:)
Assalaamu alaykum
Lol. Is that a hint towards a possible new name? :ninja:

How are you bro?

Yeh you can call me dave97 from now on.

Im doing good alhamdulillah thank for asking, and you?
Original post by h333
I knew it :colone: just wanted to confirm.

Lel
One of the major benefits of Tawakkul is that it can relieve us from unnecessary anxiety, worry, and resulting depression from the challenges that we may be facing. By believing that all our affairs are in Allah’s hands and we can do only what is in our control, we leave the results to Allah and accept His decree whatever it may be. Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali said, “the fruit of tawakkul is the acceptance of Allah’s decree. Whoever leaves his affairs to Allah and then is accepting of what he is given has truly relied on Allah. Al-Hassan and others among the salaf defined tawakkul as ridhaa (acceptance).” (Jami’ Al-’Uloom wa Al-Hikam : A Commentary on 50 Major Hadith)
Original post by BasharAssad
al Jazeera isn't a very credible source when it comes to reporting events on the Syrian conflict since it is funded by the anti assad Qatari dictatorship.

Al-jazera is not the only source that has reported on the incident.
I suppose RT or Al-Alam is far more reliable for you?.
Either way the transgressions of hizbul murder terrorists against civilians is well reported.
Can anyone tell me why and how the battle of badr actually started?
Original post by Ribbit1234
Can anyone tell me why and how the battle of badr actually started?

The non-Muslims of Makkah had stolen property and goods from the Muslims. In retaliation, the Muslims (in Medina) started intercepting Makkan trade caravans. The Muslims set out to capture a caravan which was being led by Abu Sufyan. The Quraish heard about this and sent an army to protect their caravan. The caravan was able to escape the Muslims but the 1000 strong Makkan army decided to fight the 300ish Muslims anyway. The battle took place at the wells of Badr.
(edited 7 years ago)
Salam. Remember Sa’at al istijabah time.
I have a new nephew, so happy! Alhamdulillah <3
Original post by Leukocyte

Aww Masha Allah, congrats to you and your family! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

MashAllah, may Allah bless him.
Original post by HAnwar
Aww Masha Allah, congrats to you and your family! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

JZK sis <3

Original post by Al-farhan

Ameen.
Leukocyte

Congrats!!!

Ameen
Original post by ILikeMintTeaM8
Yeh you can call me dave97 from now on.

Im doing good alhamdulillah thank for asking, and you?

Lel

You're welcome dave :h:
I'm good alhamdulillah. Went to a talk today. It was recorded on yt so will post here when they upload it inshaaAllah.

Alhamdulillah! :jive:

May Allah ta'ala bless him with an extended life, with good health, with firm imaan, with happiness and prosperity. May he be a guide to Islam for the misguided, a reminder to those who have forgotten His remembrance. May his birth mark the arrival of glad tidings to you and your family.
Ameen.
Al-jazera is not the only source that has reported on the incident.I suppose RT or Al-Alam is far more reliable for you?.Either way the transgressions of hizbul murder terrorists against civilians is well reported.
I don't trust western or pro western arab news sources, even Iranian Press TV is more transparent lol
Original post by IdeasForLife
Congrats!!!

Thanks! 😊

Original post by ash92:)

Alhamdulillah! :jive:

May Allah ta'ala bless him with an extended life, with good health, with firm imaan, with happiness and prosperity. May he be a guide to Islam for the misguided, a reminder to those who have forgotten His remembrance. May his birth mark the arrival of glad tidings to you and your family.
Ameen.

Ameeen. 😊

Latest

Trending

Trending