The Student Room Group

What do you love about yourself?

Scroll to see replies

I'm a lovely person :h:
Original post by CoolCavy
my left eyebrow is quite excellent

Same here but my right one is a total disappointment. I know eyebrows aren't supposed to match; they say they should be sisters, not twins but I don't think mine are even friends.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Same here but my right one is a total disappointment. I know eyebrows aren't supposed to match; they say they should be sisters, not twins but I don't think mine are even friends.

if that's you in your profile pic, your eyebrows look very nice
I'm pretty nice and lovely, but I'm good at balancing it with the bad bwoy thang
I can be funny sometimes
I'm pretty sick at music - I've got perfect pitch and I'm the best guitarist I've ever met
I'm roughly handsome, and I tend to take care of myself
I do quite well in terms of education
I have a massive range of interests so that I can get along with a lot of different kinds of people
I know a lot about PPE
I've been getting pretty good at holding a conversation to the point where there are no awkward silences *or* awkward words (yeah, how impressive of me)
I'm *extremely* open-minded, and nothing shocks me at all. if you told me that your lesbian sister was getting married to my grandmother's puppy, I wouldn't be too blown away - I've probably heard of worse
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rhaenys10
if that's you in your profile pic, your eyebrows look very nice

Yeah, my left one, lol.
Yeah, my left one, lol.

The perks of having a side swept fringe lol
eyebrows are a mystery
funny story:
when i was little i thought mine were very hairy and i couldn't wait to get them done
and then when i went to the beautician she refused to do 'em cause she said i would be left with too little of 'em lol
My luck.
I don't deserve what I have, everything just seems to fall into place for me.
Goodness knows!
The times I rained on your parade?
Original post by Blasphemer
You shouldn't love anything about yourself, it's incredibly narcissistic. You're all just specks of dust and you'll be dead and gone in 70 years. You mean literally nothing; despite all of the world's proclamations to the contrary, it really doesn't give a crap about you and you aren't special...you'll realise this when you actually live in the real world.

Embrace it, stop trying to 'find yourself' and just get on with it.

Just because your life wont mean anything in 70 years doesnt mean that it is meaningless right now.The fact that you'll be gone in 70 years actually means its more important to love yourself because you are awake and aware for the first time in millions of years so you should make the most of it.
Original post by Robby2312
Just because your life wont mean anything in 70 years doesnt mean that it is meaningless right now.The fact that you'll be gone in 70 years actually means its more important to love yourself because you are awake and aware for the first time in millions of years so you should make the most of it.

Love yourself, don't love yourself; it's all irrelevant. In 70 years time, you'll have no conscience awareness of it, or anything. You won't be aware you have no conscious awareness.

The worst thing that ever happened to this society is people making a decision to look inwards; 'feelings' became the national religion. They aren't anything other than chemical reactions in your brain, sometimes their potent and sometimes they aren't. Ultimately, they are meaningless.
Reply 31
Original post by fatima1998
ummmm....
hard to think i swear :lol:
but i'll go for... that i have a lot stationary and whoever needs one, they just come to me and ask for it :rofl:

Hahaha I buy so much stationery. I'm addicted. I haven't even used any of it. :rofl:
Original post by CoolCavy
my left eyebrow is quite excellent

This has got to be up there as one of the greatest ever posts on TSR.
Reply 33
Love yourself, don't love yourself; it's all irrelevant. In 70 years time, you'll have no conscience awareness of it, or anything. You won't be aware you have no conscious awareness.

The worst thing that ever happened to this society is people making a decision to look inwards; 'feelings' became the national religion. They aren't anything other than chemical reactions in your brain, sometimes their potent and sometimes they aren't. Ultimately, they are meaningless.

If we keep thinking that everything is meaningless then we'd never be happy. Look, I made this thread because lately, everyone has been so stressed out
The reason being Uni, family life, financial issues and health problems. This is just a positive light thread. I hope you understand.

Then my life will be meaningless in 70 years time.Right here and now it has whatever meaning I choose to give to it.I wasnt aware of anything for the entirety of the universes existence before I was born.But now I have possibly 100 years in which to live.That makes life more precious not less precious.If you have less of something then it increases in value.If humans lived forever then life would have no value.The fact that we die makes the time we do have much more valuable.If you want to know what the point is then just imagine missing it all.

Original post by sleepysnooze
I'm pretty nice and lovely, but I'm good at balancing it with the bad bwoy thang
I can be funny sometimes
I'm pretty sick at music - I've got perfect pitch and I'm the best guitarist I've ever met
I'm roughly handsome, and I tend to take care of myself
I do quite well in terms of education
I have a massive range of interests so that I can get along with a lot of different kinds of people
I know a lot about PPE
I've been getting pretty good at holding a conversation to the point where there are no awkward silences *or* awkward words (yeah, how impressive of me)
I'm *extremely* open-minded, and nothing shocks me at all. if you told me that your lesbian sister was getting married to my grandmother's puppy, I wouldn't be too blown away - I've probably heard of worse

:laugh::laugh: Some incredible posts on this thread - keep 'em coming!

Banana :h::h:
(edited 7 years ago)
my vicious taste for success and prominent wealth
I love that I can get a long with everyone...besides that I think it might be my helpfulness/loyalty and the fact that I can draw :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by A-LJLB
We're good girls :yep:

:five:

Original post by Spock's Socks
I love how well I treat my cats. Sounds crazy to those who aren't animal people but I think my cats know how much they mean to me and I would do anything for them and yes, that they have me wrapped around their paws :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love cats. My mum is scared of them. I want cats so badly. I will get them once I get my own place. :cry2:

Original post by Rhaenys10
i'm a relatively creative and open minded person.. and i like to think that i can help others overcome their fears/inhibitions
and btw, you do seem like a genuinely awesome person:biggrin:

Those are good qualities. :h:
:colondollar: thank you. So do you.

Original post by drowzee
My empathy and I'm nice :h:

:h:
Reply 39
Original post by RDKGames
I'm a lovely person :h:

:rolleyes:

Lol jk. You are. :yep:

Quick Reply