The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Will Shaw be fit for your next PL game?
Wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho tried to buy Fabregas in January.
I'd take Fabregas.
Original post by Rk2k14
I'd take Fabregas.

why? **** him and get J.Rodriguez from Madrid. He will be free in January.
Klavan and Lovren each with more goals than Pogba this season.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1474402866.429923.jpg
Original post by Rk2k14
I'd take Fabregas.

And play him where? Can't play a two with Pogba

Posted from TSR Mobile
See Rooney's leaking stories to the press again.

I have never wanted a player to leave the club more than him. Cannot wait for the day he finally ****s off.
Original post by sr90
See Rooney's leaking stories to the press again.

I have never wanted a player to leave the club more than him. Cannot wait for the day he finally ****s off.

link?
Original post by That Bearded Man
And play him where? Can't play a two with Pogba

Posted from TSR Mobile

You play them in a 3 with Yaya Toure.
Original post by Louis.

Ngl, a You're/Pogba/Fabregas would be amazing, quite simply the laziest midfield in football history.
Reply 3410
Original post by Louis.

Na you play 4-2-3-1. Toure and Pogba deep with Fabregas in front of them. Isn't that basically what he's doing now anyway? Fellaini with those mad box to box runs and Rooney basically doing what Fabregas did when he played at AM under Mou (the square root of **** all)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
--

Looks like either Rooney, Carrick, Jones or Smalling leaked this.

Most Likely Rooney though. If it is then Mou's going to drop him so hard :smile:

https://twitter.com/TeleFootball/status/778336555350056960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Reply 3412
:rofl:

In all honesty 100% Rooney throwing a strop as he's being dropped.

He's finished as a top manager and Rooney has a big influence in the dressing room. There's a mole already after 2 months ffs.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dirtybit
Looks like either Rooney, Carrick, Jones or Smalling leaked this.

Most Likely Rooney though. If it is then Mou's going to drop him so hard :smile:

https://twitter.com/TeleFootball/status/778336555350056960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

It's not going to be Jones or Smalling as they were barely around when Ferguson was here, and they aren't a "prominent figure" at the club which the article refers to. The only possibilities are Rooney and Carrick, and as the article namedrops Rooney specifically I know who my money's on.

We can all see it from a mile off so Mourinho must be able to as well.
Original post by sr90
It's not going to be Jones or Smalling as they were barely around when Ferguson was here, and they aren't a "prominent figure" at the club which the article refers to. The only possibilities are Rooney and Carrick, and as the article namedrops Rooney specifically I know who my money's on.

We can all see it from a mile off so Mourinho must be able to as well.

It's quite embarrassing if it's Rooney, he's practically had the club on strings over the past 3 years. If anything Mourinho is the guy to sort him out.

You don't see Bastian trying this shite. Difference between class and crud.
Reply 3415
It's interesting that nobody has talked about how Schweinsteiger has been completely frozen out.
It could be anyone tbh, but if you deduce who was here when SAF was here to know the options are limited to - De Gea, Carrick, Rooney, Young, Pogba, Smalling, Jones or Valencia.

Won't be Valencia as he's in top form and getting good minutes under Jose and he has his own problems with stories about his sex life in the press.

Pogba just arrived, Jones hasen't really played and would risk his future at the club, Young was praised by Jose for his attitude and he's not a prominent dressing room figure (nor is Jones). Dave is too good for that and stayed just to play for Jose so I doubt i'd be him.

That leaves Smalling, Carrick and Rooney, If I had to bet I would bet on Carrick tbh as he's not getting minutes and I assume he would be a prominent dressing room figure. But it could be anyone mentioned and it could possibly be media bs :colondollar:
Your club is already a mess and we're only 5 games in to the season 😂
Rooney and Carrick both need to go tbh, last two steps before we can start completely fresh.
Sounds like Carrick leaked it I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest