The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rachie93
Have you been contacted by Manpower for your checks? Is that what this is that you're filling in?

Not heard anything from Manpower nor have my referees - are you aware if your referees have been contacted?
anyone any idea when we will be contacted?
Guys ....nobody's referees are going to have been contacted yet. Manpower haven't even contacted us to get details off us so how will they contact referees? Lol ....and no it is very very unlikely for them to do it without telling us.
thinking it will be a 2017 start date!
When did you guys apply?
Original post by itsmyname
When did you guys apply?

June that was when 1320/16 external and 1321/16 internal went out. Those that have start dates are from feb campaign
So if I apply now when am I likely to start?

Or when do they give out offers? I'm trying to way up my options

Yh try Jan/feb
Original post by memoryfish
Yh try Jan/feb

Are those start dates or offer dates?
Are those start dates or offer dates?

Starts
I applied June, interview august and provisional offer September and still seem to have a lengthy wait ahead!
I have a months full time training for another job coming up though start dates haven't been confirmed, it seems like it may start near the end of the year; ideally, I would rather take this job however I would not be able to take a day off from my training to attend the interview for this job opportunity. Obviously if the interview happens to be way before I start my training for the other job then happy days.

Ah decisions decisions!
Reply 1592

If you apply now I'd expect a start date between April and June. Ignore anyone who says earlier. It's complete bull. This is a slow process.
Original post by Smaack
If you apply now I'd expect a start date between April and June. Ignore anyone who says earlier. It's complete bull. This is a slow process.

How long before that is everything finalised though? Tests, interview, confirmation of acceptance etc?
Reply 1594
How long before that is everything finalised though? Tests, interview, confirmation of acceptance etc?

From 11th february application submitted to 5th september first day in post x
Reply 1595

Approximately 5 months, then art least a month pr two before your start date.
Original post by Smaack
Approximately 5 months, then art least a month pr two before your start date.

The next process will be much quicker a start date for feb is more likely.... This is what I've heard from within...
Original post by memoryfish
The next process will be much quicker a start date for feb is more likely.... This is what I've heard from within...

Insider knowledge? Nice

When is somebody likely to be told they've got the job?
Insider knowledge? Nice

When is somebody likely to be told they've got the job?

On another note loads of rumors fly about, they are quite often wrong lol.

If your applying to the new campaign then you'll probs get a provisional by December-ish ....depending on whether they've stuck to the schedule till now ...
Has anybody thought about contacting HMRC/Manpower in regards to the "Manpower will be in touch soon" email we got about 1-2 weeks ago?

Latest

Trending

Trending