The Student Room Group

Really need your help!!!

Hi people Please can someone help me.
Right basically if i apply to a foundation year for pharmacy in Bradford university and on results day i get really good grades e.g ABB the can i reject my firm choice which is Bradford and go through clearing and apply for the actual pharmacy course at Bradford.
Hope this makes sense...
Original post by Sabby786
Hi people Please can someone help me.
Right basically if i apply to a foundation year for pharmacy in Bradford university and on results day i get really good grades e.g ABB the can i reject my firm choice which is Bradford and go through clearing and apply for the actual pharmacy course at Bradford.
Hope this makes sense...

I think you're talking about Adjustment - the lesser known relative of Clearing.
https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/results/adjustment-%E2%80%93-if-you%E2%80%99ve-done-better-expected

adjustment.PNG

If you don't get enough information from this thread or post or whatever it's called, ask the question again either to people in this thread or in a new post.
So if you're thinking about Adjustment, it'd be useful to research around 5 courses you have an interest in maybe each in different universities idk it's up to your interest, in addition to the ones you already chose, because a lot of the courses will be taken, and having more in mind can help if you don't find anything. Obviously, there's one question I have - and that's how do you search for available courses. I wouldn't expect one to have to reject the offer and then be able to apply for adjustment, and then look up a course - that would be stupid as hell because there might not be any courses. There needs to be a way of looking at what's available when the time is right.
Original post by Kiritsugu
So if you're thinking about Adjustment, it'd be useful to research around 5 courses you have an interest in maybe each in different universities idk it's up to your interest, in addition to the ones you already chose, because a lot of the courses will be taken, and having more in mind can help if you don't find anything. Obviously, there's one question I have - and that's how do you search for available courses. I wouldn't expect one to have to reject the offer and then be able to apply for adjustment, and then look up a course - that would be stupid as hell because there might not be any courses. There needs to be a way of looking at what's available when the time is right.

oh right thanks for your help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending