The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ak143244
Kudafiz everyone :smile:

Khuda Hafiz
Reply 3421
Original post by Leukocyte
It's always been hostile between the sects, the hazaras were attacked in Karte Sakhi today. Yeah I totally agree, it's sad to see this happen even today. Exactly, dad mentioned this. InshaAllah sula (peace) happens in Afg when Hekmatyar is back.

Omd karte sakhi, that is near my grandfather's school. I have not watched the news from back home in a week tbh, should be all over tolo news. Hmm everyone is talking about this guy lol...he was a mujahid before I am sure. Idk though is soo corrupt over there :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Omd karte sakhi, that is near my grandfather's school (he is a head teacher there). I have not watched the news from back home in a week tbh, should be all over tolo news. Hmm everyone is talking about this guy lol...he was a mujahid before I am sure. Idk though is soo corrupt over there :frown:

Khayr inshaAllah. I didn't find out by watching the news, dad told me. Started browsing and BBC had reported about it too. Lol Tolo, forgot that channel. I watch Shamshad nowadays bc of this Turkish drama called Sungurlar. Yes he is and he is a great person mashaAllah, I pray he comes back. I know :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reported for Afghan politics.
Original post by IdeasForLife

We aren't arguing. :frown:
We aren't arguing. :frown:

Idc. No mercy.
Reply 3427
Khayr inshaAllah. I didn't find out by watching the news, dad told me. Started browsing and BBC had reported about it too. Lol Tolo, forgot that channel. I watch Shamshad nowadays bc of this Turkish drama called Sungurlar. Yes he is and he is a great person mashaAllah, I pray he comes back. Careful don't say that here, edit it! :ninja: I know :frown:

Insha'Allah. It could not have been that bad else we would have been bombarded with phone calls 😫 haha yeah tolo :tongue: lool shamshad too but channels are messed right now. Ugh turkish dramas, Afghans are all over them, really cbb with them, did watch one or 2 before. Nowadays I watch nooo tv :biggrin: but news here and there....like right now and yep the attack is being reported.
I hope sooo insha'Allah. Don't say what? Mujahid? Idc they were good people, I stand for truth.
Reply 3428

:shh: who said it is politics? :innocent:
Nice explanation to HAnwar though :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
I really hate this attitude amongst Muslims :tongue:

I don't think you should dislike it. Islam very much encompasses politics and Muslims need to recognize this.

You saw that video I posted and it affected you and thats good because it shows you care about your fellow brothers and sisters. But most people get emotional when they see blood. It's like a common reaction. But being emotional doesn't stop bad rulers getting into power in Muslim countries. If practicing Muslims sit on the bench and let any XYZ dodgy character rule their countries, then believe me you're going to keep on seeing that blood (as we have seen in Egypt, Syria, Libya, Iraq etc...) . If Muslims don't try to change their condition then who will? If we don't discuss these issues then who will?

You make duas for the dead killed in the video and that's good. What difference does it make if I go one step further and actively post against muslim killers like Khamenei for their crimes. Because that's all I did initially. It led to debates with despicable people who support such men but the root cause was because I used names. And using names for some reason made my posts a problem and I don't understand this reaction amongst Muslims. It's like we can moan about Muslim being killed but we refuse to talk about who actually is doing the killing and what we can do to change that.

I don't know if my words meaning anything anymore after months of spam debates with people. So I really recommend you to watch the first 10 mins of this http://www.islam21c.com/politics/why-muslims-support-erdogan-sh-haitham-al-haddad/ because I know you value Shaykh Haitham's words. In those first 10 minutes, he gives general advice which all Muslims should heed. You don't have to love Erdogan or anything, he doesn't really talk much about him in the opening minutes.

I'll watch it tomorrow Insha Allah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Insha'Allah. It could not have been that bad else we would have been bombarded with phone calls 😫 haha yeah tolo :tongue: lool shamshad too but channels are messed right now. Ugh turkish dramas, Afghans are all over them, really cbb with them, did watch one or 2 before. Nowadays I watch nooo tv :biggrin: but news here and there....like right now and yep the attack is being reported.
I hope sooo insha'Allah. Don't say what? Mujahid? Idc they were good people, I stand for truth.

Just give them a call tomorrow morning inshaAllah. Please don't diss Turkish dramas :hand: I missed out on dramas + TV for three years and this drama is enticing! That's why I watch it everyday except Fridays. Of course they're good people :yep:, always have been and inshaAllah make a change to the country.
(edited 7 years ago)
Idc. No mercy.

Fine then.
Reply 3432
Just give them a call tomorrow morning inshaAllah. Please don't diss Turkish dramas :hand: I missed out on dramas + TV for three years and this drama is enticing! That's why I watch it everyday except Fridays. No silly, I meant your mums side having links. I can say that too but it isn't good if you understand, he still isn't out of the black list. Of course they're good people :yep:, always have been and inshaAllah make a change to the country.

Knowing my mum, she does everyday :lol:
I am not dissing all, just some....did you happen to watch Fatima Gul or Sultan? 😂 everyone was crazy over that for some reason.
Ooh I see, I just did edit (you do too where you quoted me) but tbh that's faaar hahah.
Insha'Allah :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Knowing my mum, she does everyday :lol:
I am not dissing all, just some....did you happen to watch Fatima Gul or Sultan? 😂 everyone was crazy over that for some reason.
Ooh I see, I will edit but tbh that's faaar hahah.
Insha'Allah :smile:

LMAO how can I forget our mothers, continuous Skype calls.
Never heard of them. The one I'm watching now involves a lot of action. I can't stand other genres urgh.
Reply 3434
LMAO how can I forget our mothers, continuous Skype calls.
Never heard of them. The one I'm watching now involves a lot of action. I can't stand other genres urgh.

Bless them. But my mum uses just viber or other similar ones now rather than skype as that consumes time as in convos will be longer lol.
Well they are old tbh, but Sultan historical. yeah lol I have seen glimse of it, quite an action type.
Original post by h333
Same I know he is against it like the way it is done extremely, so yeah he won't insha'Allah.
Yeah it is scary tbh :/ but like she is not completely against it as she says it is part of shiasm etc but she said it has limits. Still I was like as far as I know, it is not part of Islam, extreme or not. She said a couple of things which I didn't understand at all and had nothing to do with this but she was using it to say it is ok....honestly i didn't understand it :s-smilie:

There are countless people within shiasm doing this like why don't they follow the fatwas then? :/

There are quite a few Shia scholars who denounce these practices, and there are few others who consider it permissible (there is a list of scholarly positions on Wikipedia under Talwar Zani or Tatbir or something), so I am presuming those who do it, believe it to be permissible; what perplexes me is why Iran has not forbidden it, considering it is the only prominant Shia state in the world, and Khamenei denounces the practice whilst being head of state...
Lol at the dupe accounts, what is going on?
Some people are immature
Original post by Zamestaneh.
Abu Ibn Sufi Shiite reported

4cf8f6dacb3aa9a7da3b051aaa8795520ed43b28fd4c1a8d911aaf6162ba2d2a.jpg

Quality banter
Original post by Zamestaneh.
Abu Ibn Sufi Shiite reported

Do you have nothing better to do?

Latest

Trending

Trending