The Student Room Group

Next England manager?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ozzyoscy
Frightening that I haven't seen or heard any mention of Bielsa, but countless mentions of Shearer, Neville, Hoddle etc.

If the F.A. were still interested, they would've contacted him again by now. More likely Villa came in first and he had no England offer.

Yeah, I don't know how you jumped to the conclusion that the guy who relegated Hull was a dead cert

Wait a minute, you bumped this week-old topic to say that... Do you memorise posts on here?... Just sounds a little insecure that's all...

Yes and No
Original post by Diego Costa
Yeah, I don't know how you jumped to the conclusion that the guy who relegated Hull was a dead cert

Ah you must not've been following. Bruce was one of the two interviewed for the job along with Allardyce. Plus at time of writing he had resigned, so no compensation required.

'Relegating Hull' is hardly a shock outcome and leaves out everything else he did, which was all positive (a mindblowing understatement). I suspect you know this full well though and you're just being creepy and obsessive so this'll be the last I'll say and read from you on the matter.

Quick Reply

Latest