I just want someone to care :bawling:

:console: Whats happened??
Why does work have to start so early :/
ill but to stubborn to see when i need to rest and take a day off :/
Whoever invented rain needs a very stern talking to :angry:
Reply 2424
Original post by Plagioclase

Don't you study Earth Sciences or something? You can invent a new rain that isn't wet and smelly :biggrin:
Feeling relieved :h:

An update about Rambo - he went to the vet yesterday and he had two vets check him over and they confirmed he has three lumps in the one area but that they felt benign so they took a sample and they said if a gunky material comes out, he's in the clear and guess what came out? Gunky material for all three lumps! And guess what the gunky stuff is?... Fat. Nothing but bloody fat :tongue: both vets agreed the lumps are fatty deposits and they might grow and more might pop up and older cats are prone to them but they are absolutely nothing to worry about and he's in the clear :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Optimistic about life :biggrin:
Very happy and positive this morning!

Have a great day everyone! :biggrin: :hugs:
Original post by Spock's Socks

An update about Rambo - he went to the vet yesterday and he had two vets check him over and they confirmed he has three lumps in the one area but that they felt benign so they took a sample and they said if a gunky material comes out, he's in the clear and guess what came out? Gunky material for all three lumps! And guess what the gunky stuff is?... Fat. Nothing but bloody fat :tongue: both vets agreed the lumps are fatty deposits and they might grow and more might pop up and older cats are prone to them but they are absolutely nothing to worry about and he's in the clear :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! That's brilliant news!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oml so bored
Reply 2429
Original post by FireFreezer77
Happy! Just seen a couple nice cars too!
I'm trying to upload the images but having difficulties.
Currently so they may not appear very well.

Spoiler

That vertigo... :tongue:
Just a tip if you need to do this again.. I know it's tedious but always remember the site imgur... I can and will be your friend :wink:
^Edit: lol... *it :facepalm:... that creepyness tho... leaving it until i suffer from the cringe :colone:

Otherwise I'm not going to judge your definition of a nice car :getmecoat:
Classy... :yep: Nice :erm:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Plagioclase

:innocent: :innocent:
Original post by UWS
Don't you study Earth Sciences or something? You can invent a new rain that isn't wet and smelly :biggrin:

Smelly :toofunny:
[video="youtube;VrDfSZ_6f4U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDfSZ_6f4U[/video]
Bored. If it was up to me, I would just skip 2 years of my life now and be chilling at whatever uni (St Andrews I hope) I end up at.
Original post by iEthan
Welcome to part four! :bunny: :hugs:

Same as always, how're you feeling right now? :h:

The old thread can be found here if you want to look back on it. :moon:

Please do remember that content must be within our community guidelines to keep everyone safe :grouphugs:

Ethan :heart:

AMAZING MY GOOD MOOD IS BACK.
THE NIGHT IS MINE TONIGHT

AND SO IS THE DAY .
Original post by Spock's Socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats great to hear, glad it was nothing serious. :smile:

Original post by FireFreezer77
Optimistic about life :biggrin:
Very happy and positive this morning!

Have a great day everyone! :biggrin: :hugs:

Im very pleased to finally see your happy again.

And hope you have a great day too :hugs:
Flattered :love: :biggrin:
Original post by junayd1998
cool song.1

That is my jam :dance:
But this version I prefer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSWrepLjTKc
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
That is my jam :dance:
But this version I prefer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSWrepLjTKc

I love both versions!
Original post by junayd1998
I love both versions!