The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:itsme: haven't checked in with you guys for some time, gimme all the updates:ninja:
Original post by getfunky!
:itsme: haven't checked in with you guys for some time, gimme all the updates:ninja:

Asalaamualaykum Funky :smile:

Same old in here, just sharing those Islamic reminders and stuff. Some debates at times too (naughty I know :naughty: )
How've you been?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
Asalaamualaykum Funky :smile:

Same old in here, just sharing those Islamic reminders and stuff
How've you been?

Walaykumasalaam:h: been good thank you, those reminders👌👌👌👌 if only everyone would pay attention to them
Original post by YouHaveProblems
Thanks but I don't want to be a Shia

He was offering help, no need to be rude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Walaykumasalaam:h: been good thank you, those reminders👌👌👌👌 if only everyone would pay attention to them

Are you using those hand emojis from your phone?
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

I explained after I realised my misunderstanding. No need to be involved, i posted on your wall.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
Are you using those hand emojis from your phone?

on a laptop atm:tongue:

Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

hear hear.

Must we remind everyone that this thread and society (much like the other faith societies) is intended to be for members who want to discuss Islam and its related affairs in a friendly manner.
on a laptop atm:tongue:

hear hear.

Must we remind everyone that this thread and society (much like the other faith societies) is intended to be for members who want to discuss Islam and its related affairs in a friendly manner.

How do you use them on your laptop? :beard:
Original post by YouHaveProblems
Isn't that before sujood??

I think he did it after rukuu and not sujuud :s-smilie:.
The duaa is usually done after rukuu, and some do it before rukuu
Original post by Al-farhan
I think he did it after rukuu and not sujuud :s-smilie:.
The duaa is usually done after rukuu, and some do it before rukuu

Yeah i said sujood by accident. But it just happens that he did it before sujood
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/uks-prevent-strategy-alienating-muslim-communities-new-report-warns-1969000720

In another case, a dinner lady at a school in Lancashire was reported to Prevent on suspicion of being a supporter of the Islamic State group after she had raised concerns about the way in which halal meals were being prepared for Muslim students in the school kitchen.

How stupid is that.
Reply 4332
Assalaamu Alaykum all :smile: ISOC is back Alhamdulillah....freaked out when I was tagged on temp one 🙃
Original post by h333
Assalaamu Alaykum all :smile: ISOC is back Alhamdulillah....freaked out when I was tagged on temp one 🙃

I thought i was banned or something and became perplexed for a second thinking hey i didnt do anything wrong😤😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
"As long as you are praying, you are knocking at the door of Allah. And whoever knocks at the door of Allah, Allah will open it for him."
-Ibn Qayyim

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4335
Original post by beautifulxxx
I thought i was banned or something and became perplexed for a second thinking hey i didnt do anything wrong😤😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

😂 I can't imagine you getting banned bless x
"Allah does not close a door to His slave out of Wisdom, except that He opens two others for him."
-Ibn Qayyim

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4337
"As long as you are praying, you are knocking at the door of Allah. And whoever knocks at the door of Allah, Allah will open it for him."
-Ibn Qayyim

Posted from TSR Mobile

SubhanAllah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same lol I thought it was because of one of my comments :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mkap
wouldnt the reject most of the hadiths bc they hate the companions :lol:

They have their own collections of hadith which are solely based on narrations attributed to their Imams and the Ahlul Bayt, because they believe most of the companions were either heretics or apostatised after the death of the Prophet.

Latest

Trending

Trending