The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4861
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
A Reminder For Us All.

وَمَا كَانَ لِمُؤْمِنٍ وَلَا مُؤْمِنَةٍ إِذَا قَضَى اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَمْرًا أَن يَكُونَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِمْ ۗ وَمَن يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا مُّبِينًا

It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.

[Quran 33:36]

وَمَن يُشَاقِقِ الرَّسُولَ مِن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ الْهُدَىٰ وَيَتَّبِعْ غَيْرَ سَبِيلِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ نُوَلِّهِ مَا تَوَلَّىٰ وَنُصْلِهِ جَهَنَّمَ ۖ وَسَاءَتْ مَصِيرًا

And whoever opposes the Messenger after guidance has become clear to him and follows other than the way of the believers - We will give him what he has taken and drive him into Hell, and evil it is as a destination.

[Quran 4:115]

May Allah bless you. Ameen.
Reply 4862
Original post by HAnwar
Read my essays above on safety :tongue:
Hmm is it though. Regardless of whether times have changed or not, that ruling will always be there to reduce the risk of haram/evil happening.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh yes yes true... and to be honest especially today because all these Islam haters mercilessly pick on us when they see us alone, when there's a man at your side its a different story.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h333
May Allah bless you. Ameen.

Ameen

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am going to be blunt here and share my part from a man's point of view. Men think totally different from women and this women dont understand. Take any man and ask him how do you feel when you see a women (who in their eyes is attractive)? Some will deny this but majority of them would say that they feel very much attracted to them, their attraction is instant and a man's nature makes him overpower and dominate everything. Men who have shame/hayaa will not bother and mind their own business, but everyone must understand that there are many many people who are really sick wierdos and they see women as something weak and object of pleasure. Alot of people dont act upon their ill thoughts out of the fear of people around them or because of the law but when there is no one around they rob and kill the weak.

Wouldnt life be much easier, if you dont have to travel with your women folk? But since men understand the mentality of other men so they do what is necessary to protect their women from this evil, this is the reason why men are so strict about many things, when you care about someone, you dont care what they think of you all that matters is their safety and well being. Of course things have changed now but not as much as people think. May ALLAH protect everyone ameen.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by h333
Yeah I knew I was not seeing things. Np. Don't worry just read names of Allah or make dua if you feel sad.

Haha. I was just saying; it makes it so depressing like as if what they are talking about is depressing too. I'm not sad I don't think alhamdulillah lol but jazakallahu khair

Original post by beautifulxxx
Ohh yes yes true... and to be honest especially today because all these Islam haters mercilessly pick on us when they see us alone, when there's a man at your side its a different story.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Especially seeing the recent things that have went on in London.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ThatMuslimGuy
A Reminder For Us All.

وَمَا كَانَ لِمُؤْمِنٍ وَلَا مُؤْمِنَةٍ إِذَا قَضَى اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَمْرًا أَن يَكُونَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِمْ ۗ وَمَن يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا مُّبِينًا

It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.

[Quran 33:36]

وَمَن يُشَاقِقِ الرَّسُولَ مِن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ الْهُدَىٰ وَيَتَّبِعْ غَيْرَ سَبِيلِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ نُوَلِّهِ مَا تَوَلَّىٰ وَنُصْلِهِ جَهَنَّمَ ۖ وَسَاءَتْ مَصِيرًا

And whoever opposes the Messenger after guidance has become clear to him and follows other than the way of the believers - We will give him what he has taken and drive him into Hell, and evil it is as a destination.

[Quran 4:115]

Did someone say something wrong???
Original post by Warrior Gene
I am going to be blunt here and share my part from a man's point of view. Men think totally different from women and this women dont understand. Take any man and ask him how do you feel when you see a women (who in their eyes is attractive)? Some will deny this but majority of them would say that they feel very much attracted to them, their attraction is instant and a man's nature makes him overpower and dominate everything. Men who have shame/hayaa will not bother and mind their own business, but everyone must understand that there are many many people who are really sick wierdos and they see women as something weak and object of pleasure. Alot of people dont act upon their ill thoughts out of the fear of people around them or because of the law but when there is no one around they rob and kill the weak.

Wouldnt life be much easier, if you dont have to travel with your women folk? But since men understand the mentality of other men so they do what is necessary to protect their women from this evil, this is the reason why men are so strict about many things, when you care about someone, you dont care what they think of you all that matters is their safety and well being. Of course things have changed now but not as much as people think. May ALLAH protect everyone ameen.

Good post Allahuma barik, makes sense. Ameen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beautifulxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ameen^
I'd just like to remind some here, do not forget how beautiful Islam is, it is the way of life. Regarding this topic at hand, it's amazing how Islamic rulings are relevant to Muslims of every era subhanAllah, so do not feel like it does not.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4873

Jzk. Ameen.

Original post by YouHaveProblems
Haha. I was just saying; it makes it so depressing like as if what they are talking about is depressing too. I'm not sad I don't think alhamdulillah lol but jazakallahu khair

Especially seeing the recent things that have went on in London.

Alhamdulillah. I understand. BarakAllahu Feek :smile:

Original post by Leukocyte
Ameen^
I'd just like to remind some here, do not forget how beautiful Islam is, it is the way of life. Regarding this topic at hand, it's amazing how Islamic rulings are relevant to Muslims of every era subhanAllah, so do not feel like it does not.

Indeed. SubhanAllah.

Not everyone is sick in the mind :smile:
I'm wondering can you say to a girl that you love her for the sake of islam because it says say to a brother i'm not sure about a sister or whether this would be considered soft language when speaking to her if you know what i mean

I'd avoid saying it to a unrelated girl if you're a boy. It gives the wrong message.
I'm wondering can you say to a girl that you love her for the sake of islam because it says say to a brother i'm not sure about a sister or whether this would be considered soft language when speaking to her if you know what i mean

You mean love her for the sake of Allah. Saying that IRL or online?
I would be creeped out tbh and find it extremely cringey.
Original post by IdeasForLife
I'd avoid saying it to a unrelated girl if you're a boy. It gives the wrong message.

Yeah i thought that, it sounds weird with no context though and just randomly saying it lol.
https://youtu.be/nVf5v3B64Ag

Very important reminder, especially for those of us who do not possess sufficient knowledge concerning Islam and can easily get swayed by what atheists say.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leukocyte
You mean love her for the sake of Allah. Saying that IRL or online?
I would be creeped out tbh and find it extremely cringey.

lol hahaahahaha no i was saying because it says that you are supposed to tell your brother you love them for the sake of allah does that apply to sisters too nothing weird. And if you are allowed, wouldn't that count as soft language because you aren't supposed to speak with soft language.

I didn't realise the typo either thanks
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending