who?
Original post by User1212
who?

nevermind
Original post by fatima1998
i know he is a troll otherwise i wouldn't be that mean :lol:
marriage CVs :toofunny: what the hell :lol: trolls have no life :lol:

Ah fair enough.
Shaykh-ul-Islām Ibn Taymiyyah, may Allāh have mercy upon him, mentions in his Majmū’:

“The (truly) fortunate one (is he who) seeks forgiveness for the mistakes, and is patient upon the calamities,

just as Allāh says:

{So be patient. Verily, the Promise of Allāh is true, and ask forgiveness for your fault}
[Sūrah Ghāfir 40:55].”

[Majmū’ Al-Fatāwā 8/454]
Facing hardships?

Once, Aisha was with the Prophet (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) and he was sick with a high fever, in great pain. Aisha remarked at how painful and difficult this was, even for her to watch. The Prophet (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) remarked, "O Aisha! Do you not know that Allah makes matters difficult for the believer so that all of his sins may be forgiven?" [Ibn Sa'd; authentic]

So remember that when life gets tough, the reward for being patient is immense. Always remember the purpose of such tests: to raise our ranks and forgive our sins. And know that the trials of this world are infinitely easier than the trials of the next, and the joys of the next world are infinitely better than the joys of this world.
Our Prophet (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "The angels continue to ask for forgiveness for the one who prays [in congregation] as long as he sits in his place of prayer [after finishing the salat]. They say, 'O Allah! Forgive him. O Allah! Have mercy on him,' and they continue doing so as long as he doesn't disturb anyone" [Reported by Ahmed and others]

So try your best to pray in congregation, and when you finish, instead of hastening to leave, take your time, finish your regular dhikr, and then continue with more dhikr for as long as you can. For the longer you sit in your place of prayer after finishing, the longer the angels themselves will pray for you. (Yasir Qadhi)
The believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, their hearts become fearful, and when His verses are recited to them, it increases them in faith; and upon their Lord they rely (Surah Al-Anfal, 8:2)
[video="youtube;Bum53IFRmRY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bum53IFRmRY[/video]
you might need to go to school again and find out what can cause anxiety :K
males have also anxiety issues! pleaseee stop trolling and live a life outside of trolling :yy:
:toofunny: stupid assumptions
prayed isha
although i am soo crap at praying regularly :colonhash:
satan is such an evil person but i told him not to misguide me :afraid:

Okay
But by the way periods can cause anxiety.
Original post by HAnwar
This is a good thing. Theres no way I could afford all those books but now they are on websites and PDFs so I can look stuff up. I love the internet! My dad was telling me how when he was at school they all had loads of textbooks and stuff but now everything in the books and much more is there and it is much easier to search for things.
Original post by guided1
This is a good thing. Theres no way I could afford all those books but now they are on websites and PDFs so I can look stuff up. I love the internet! My dad was telling me how when he was at school they all had loads of textbooks and stuff but now everything in the books and much more is there and it is much easier to search for things.

It's a good and bad thing. You just have to make sure your info is from reliable sources as anyone can make up rubbish, a good example is wikiislam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5172
Original post by MnkyPolo
I've got 114
https://quran.com

I'm confused :colondollar:

No parts are different from Surahs/chapters. The Qu'ran is divided into 30 sections/parts/juz. Each part may consist of upto 20 pages and can have more than one chapter. Surahs vary, there are long ones and then there are short ones too. But yes in total there are 114 chapters.

Why do you want to know about this though? Are you planning to read the Qu'ran or something?

you might need to go to school again and find out what can cause anxiety :K
males have also anxiety issues! pleaseee stop trolling and live a life outside of trolling :yy:

:toofunny: stupid assumptions
prayed isha
although i am soo crap at praying regularly :colonhash:
satan is such an evil person but i told him not to misguide me :afraid:

Masha'Allah that is good. Yeah sis keep fighting back the shaytaan, insha'Allah you will succeed :h:

Original post by ak143244
Yeah of course. Hope you're never in that situation where your illness goes worse :frown:
Yeah sure, you need it :smile: Haha, yeah true - I'm going around about 15 mins time anyway.
Take care of yourself :smile:
Get well soon :biggrin:
Kudaifz :hello:

Thank you very much :smile: I am feeling better Alhamdulillah.

Original post by YouHaveProblems
Thanks!! for some reason loads of people think i'm a girl i dunno why though lol That's why i asked what he thought because i thought he would think that too for some reason

Oh dw mistakes can happen by anyone. When I had my old avatar, most people thought I was a boy, they kept asking despite me saying on posts I am a girl. I didn't really mind tbh, nothing wrong with being a boy. Lol after changing my avatar still people ask from time to time so yeah dw it can happen.

nvm
(edited 7 years ago)
nvm

Woah what the heck i just changed in a random number in the quote thing and i clicked original post and it was about islam being a country lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5175
Woah what the heck i just changed in a random number in the quote thing and i clicked original post and it was about islam being a country lol

Are you ok?
Original post by h333
Are you ok?

Lol yeah what do u mean. That was a proper coincidence that I changed one number in the quote thing and it happened to be talking about Islam too haha.

I guess it's just me that finds that weird/cool...
Reply 5177
Original post by Incredible97
[video="youtube;Bum53IFRmRY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bum53IFRmRY[/video]

i loveee his recitation. its so beautiful mashallah! :biggrin:
Reply 5178
Lol yeah what do u mean. That was a proper coincidence that I changed one number in the quote thing and it happened to be talking about Islam too haha.

I guess it's just me that finds that weird/cool...

I actually don't know what you mean :redface:
Pls explain. What quote number and how did you get to Islam being a country? :s-smilie:
Reply 5179
Original post by mkap
i loveee his recitation. its so beautiful mashallah! :biggrin:

I agre SubhanAllah listened to so many. He is blessed Alhamdulillah.

Latest

Trending

Trending