The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

start date 28/11/16 at Croydon for Enforcement & Compliance :smile:
Original post by HammerThyme
Have you checked the attachments in the portal?

Yeah nothing from this year there unfortunately!
Original post by MHRos
Anyone here 1667/16

Yes, my status is still showing the provisional offer and that they're conducting pre-employment checks. Hasn't changed for over a month now and haven't heard anything since sending back a Health Declaration form and providing some further information on the CSR portal at the same time. How about you?
Reply 2323
Original post by theduffman82
Yes, my status is still showing the provisional offer and that they're conducting pre-employment checks. Hasn't changed for over a month now and haven't heard anything since sending back a Health Declaration form and providing some further information on the CSR portal at the same time. How about you?

Likewise, just called dbs people and still not application in my name
Original post by MHRos
Likewise, just called dbs people and still not application in my name

Glad there's at least someone else in the same boat. I'm in no rush to be honest, so long as we haven't been forgotten about. I fired off an email to [email protected] this afternoon to see what the craic is. I'll update you when/if they get back to me.
Is there anyone from the 1320/16 campaign that hasn't got a formal offer yet? This is killing me
Original post by SloppySausage
Is there anyone from the 1320/16 campaign that hasn't got a formal offer yet? This is killing me

I haven't even had the email to say my checks are complete yet, have you?
Original post by MHRos
Anyone here 1667/16

Yep. For London. Still waiting lol
My status is still showing as "pre-employment checks passed" and no-one has been in touch with me. However, luckily I was offered the other job I went for today, and I told them I was accepting it. So I will be moving to London in March 2017 to start my training contract! :smile: I'm going to bow out of this whole HMRC thing now; I hope they get their act together soon and get everything sorted for all of you. Good luck! :smile:
Original post by MHRos
Anyone here 1667/16

Yep me, not heard anything since sending off health declaration in September. Contacted an email address for update and was told documents are missing but I have to wait for the vacancy holder to get in touch...
Original post by danhan93
I haven't even had the email to say my checks are complete yet, have you?

No I haven't either and my status still says provisional offer. Seems like I'll have to wait until next week
Original post by SloppySausage
No I haven't either and my status still says provisional offer. Seems like I'll have to wait until next week

yeah is looking that way mate
Original post by Lil Piranha
My status is still showing as "pre-employment checks passed" and no-one has been in touch with me. However, luckily I was offered the other job I went for today, and I told them I was accepting it. So I will be moving to London in March 2017 to start my training contract! :smile: I'm going to bow out of this whole HMRC thing now; I hope they get their act together soon and get everything sorted for all of you. Good luck! :smile:

That's a shame but good for you, best of luck in the new role.
Original post by lawgrad13
Mine will probably be VAT (after discussions with manager) and based at Trinity Bridge House, are you starting on 28th as well?

See you on the 28th at TBH ;-) Going to try squeeze in a cheeky getaway before then. Want to join? Lol
Reply 2334
Original post by Twinpeaks
What grade is that- AO?

No its HO, they told me enforcement and compliance too but mentioned about taking calls
Original post by Escapalda lamen
Anyone else offered Croydon. my worse nightmare i hope its not permanently based there. start 28/11/2016

Welcome to Croydon :smile:
Reply 2336
Does anyone else have to report to Darren Cooley?
Original post by gajman1987
start date 28/11/16 at Croydon for Enforcement & Compliance :smile:

Welcome to Croydon :smile:

Original post by Lil Piranha

This is not the first time HMRC haven't "communicated" properly. Good luck with your training contract next year.
Reply 2338
I received my formal offer, start date 28.11.16. Handed my notice in today!
echoing a previous post .. those that have been offered positions, what were your scores? just out of curiosity.... :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending