The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Try and take it in good humour fellas, if you don't laugh you will cry... I will anyway.
Original post by trapking
that's just like me saying we had 80% possession under Van Gaal. IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING if you don't score and win!!!!!!

It means blame the forwards who can't finish not the manager who set us up to dominate and create endless chances lol
What the **** HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Wasnt that obvious to every non united fan a few weeks ago...

was too early
Special once.
Wait how is this Mourinho's fault? He can't put the ball in the net for us. We created enough "good" chances to win 7-0 but we didn't take them. I'm happy with the performance of everyone except Zlatan who should be doing better. Rooney as usual was below par. Ref was disgusting, how did this guy get the final of the UCL and Euros :tongue: Sending Herrera off for slipping but keeping the scouse **** on despite an intentional hand ball?

In terms of positives at least we can create chances against teams which put everyone behind the ball which is something we could not do last year :redface:

Also I read somewhere that Martial might have a light knock, not sure about its reliability.
Special once
Nothing makes me feel better than to see United fans in disarray after all of their bravado at the start of the season before a ball was even kicked.
Original post by difeo
It means blame the forwards who can't finish not the manager who set us up to dominate and create endless chances lol

This is just like the game at Stoke...not good enough. Look at City, Arsenal, Liverpool. There is no way in hell we are making top 4 :lol:

Ibrahimovic should have been taken off by half time. He didn't have a good game today...that's normal.
I love how people are excusing Mourinho for poor substitutions. Carrick is just warming the bench.

@Dirtybit Martial isn't injured btw...watch Mourninho's press conference for Fernabache and also pre match Burnley he said the only person injured was Jones and we still haven't seen Martial since then.
Mourinho is completely finished

Wrong team selection again, wrong substitutions again, wrong result again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reminds me of that game against Fulham at OT under Moyes.
Original post by sr90
Mourinho is completely finished

Wrong team selection again, wrong substitutions again, wrong result again

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you.
Game was dying out for more pace, and we bring on Felliani and Rooney.
£300 million and you're painfully average

Fergie was without doubt the GOAT
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Game was dying out for more pace, and we bring on Felliani and Rooney.

I take your point but that change was made in part due to the red card so that Fellaini could come into CM for Lingard and Rooney was to come on for Mata (who have about the same pace). Both were terrible.

Its a long season though but without a doubt we'll look back at this game if we miss top 4 by a point or on GD like last season.
Its funny when people who didn't watch the game come out with silly comments, its almost like they've got it ready and waiting to post the second we don't get 3 points :tongue:
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
Its funny when people who didn't watch the game come out with silly comments, its almost like they've got it ready and waiting to post the second we don't get 3 points :tongue:

I'm all for Mourinho bashing but in this case, difeo has it spot on.

When you have 37 shots and create the quality of chances that you did, what can the manager do if his players don't finish?
The only people you can blame here are the United players for not finishing...
Original post by Lúcio

When you have 37 shots and create the quality of chances that you did, what can the manager do if his players don't finish?

it's just like @bammy jastard 27 said you will not understand the pain of having Mourinho until he's your manager...

now i know how Chelsea fans felt.
Original post by Lúcio

For once I agree with you! Which is why I think all the anti Jose comments are absurd and highlight the trigger happy/angry nature of modern day football.

Latest