The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Becuase everyone aspires to be me
Reply 2
Manlets are insecure about their heights and feel emasculated when they're shorter than women and average men.
Original post by Darksideous
For example, a guy who isn't even 6 foot claims to be 6ft 3, why do some people do this?

Legit question.

Dunno fam i don't because i have no motive or reason to lie about height i mean it's not really that important to me -.-'
Reply 4
Original post by TSR Mustafa

wat
Reply 5

How tall are you :K:
Reply 6
Original post by mkap
How tall are you :K:

I'm guessing he's 6ft 3 lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Sometimes I consider lying about my height by saying I'm slightly shorter, 6ft 4 sounds a bit over the top
Reply 8
Insecure guys, and with girls saying they ONLY date guys over 6ft. (As if they carry a measuring tape everywhere with them) :lol:
Reply 9

Original post by Retired_Messiah
Sometimes I consider lying about my height by saying I'm slightly shorter, 6ft 4 sounds a bit over the top

You two like anime and are tall :O

Maybe it's time for me to start watching anime lol
Original post by Darksideous
You two like anime and are tall :O

Maybe it's time for me to start watching anime lol

Thinking about it the tallest people I know have all watched some anime at some point. Think it's just coincidental tho
Reply 11

why you always lyin` :lies:
why the f*ck you lyin`
Some of them are just wrong, I think. I get it all the time. "I'm 6'3 so you must be what, 7'1?!" No, dude. I'm 6'7. You're like 5'11.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Thinking about it the tallest people I know have all watched some anime at some point. Think it's just coincidental tho

Lol
Im quite tall and a girl at 5FT11
When people ask how tall i am i say 5ft9 sometimes mainly because i dont like how everyone's face changes when they go oh your so talll 5FT11 ur a giant, how you going to find anyone?

and im just like :indiff::indiff::indiff::indiff::indiff:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Im quite tall and a girl at 5FT11
When people ask how tall i am i say 5ft9 sometimes mainly because i dont like how everyone's face changes when they go oh your so talll 5FT11 ur a giant, how you going to find anyone?

and im just like :indiff::indiff::indiff::indiff::indiff:

That's nothing lmao. There's a girl in the year below me at school who is easily 6ft3. And a girl 3 years below me like 6ft1. I'm 16 so you can put it into perspective.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
That's nothing lmao. There's a girl in the year below me at school who is easily 6ft3. And a girl 3 years below me like 6ft1. I'm 16 so you can put it into perspective.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh but in my sixth form the tallest person is a guy who is like 5FT10
Yh but in my sixth form the tallest person is a guy who is like 5FT10

That's quite strange. How many people are in your 6th form ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702
That's quite strange. How many people are in your 6th form ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like 50 not much :rofl:
Like 50 not much :rofl:

Assuming at least 20 of them are boys. That's quite strange none of them are above 5ft10.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest