The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2440
Original post by gajman87
Still waiting here for reply of my acceptance but i guess i just need to turn up and meet darren cooley on the 28/11 at croydon.

What role and hours did u get gajman?
Original post by 1Kim
What role and hours did u get gajman?

Enforcement and compliance ... 830-1730 .. standard hours i believe
Still waiting here for reply of my acceptance but i guess i just need to turn up and meet darren cooley on the 28/11 at croydon.

I think your right you dont get a reply for your acceptance email you just turn up. i have to meet darren cooley as well. where you travelling from?
Reply 2443

That's good! They gave me a 5/7 contract, have requested to change. Do you know what you'll be doing?
I emailed 031R email last night. Today I get a call from 'hmrc rescourcing' saying I have missing documents (ID) and asking to take them to Manchester tomorrow. When I asked about the next steps she said everything's on hold as they don't have all the documents, once they have them they will send of for the pre employment checks and health questionnaire will be sent. Someone since replied to my email generically and said they haven't file and someone would be in touch! Right arm not speaking to left arm! So I'm no further on than 6 weeks ago basically! And a trip to Manchester tomorrow for me. If you haven't heard I suggest you get in touch as the drop ins for Manchester are only tomorrow and Thursday!
Reply 2445
Does anyone know where to find the attached Starter Declaration as its not in my email or on my account.
Original post by Bunny2837
I emailed 031R email last night. Today I get a call from 'hmrc rescourcing' saying I have missing documents (ID) and asking to take them to Manchester tomorrow. When I asked about the next steps she said everything's on hold as they don't have all the documents, once they have them they will send of for the pre employment checks and health questionnaire will be sent. Someone since replied to my email generically and said they haven't file and someone would be in touch! Right arm not speaking to left arm! So I'm no further on than 6 weeks ago basically! And a trip to Manchester tomorrow for me. If you haven't heard I suggest you get in touch as the drop ins for Manchester are only tomorrow and Thursday!

I had to produce docs last week and phoned today to see if manpower had received them only to be told that what i had produced was the wrong docs. i then asked when i cud bring correct docs in and was told that there were no appointments at present. So me being me i drove to local office and blagged my way in with no appointment saying i had been told to come at this time today. so second set of docs now produced. we will see what happens now.. the things you do when you are desperate..lol.. im belfast by the way...
Original post by Bunny2837

What campaign is this for?
Reply 2448

Flexi time. Your hours are whatever you want them to be aslong as you do the 7 hours and 24 minutes per day on average over 4 weeks, with 22hours to be carried forward either side.

Basically it's amazing.
Reply 2449
Original post by Zyro
Flexi time. Your hours are whatever you want them to be aslong as you do the 7 hours and 24 minutes per day on average over 4 weeks, with 22hours to be carried forward either side.

Basically it's amazing.

Are you saying 5/7 what I was offered is flexi?
I was told I would have to do weekends, late evenings and public holidays. I'm currently on flexi time.
Original post by keeleyvic
What campaign is this for?

1320/16 Manchester
Reply 2451
Original post by 1Kim
Are you saying 5/7 what I was offered is flexi?
I was told I would have to do weekends, late evenings and public holidays. I'm currently on flexi time.

I can't remembber exactly, but I think you've been offered a different role than Caseworker? If so then I can't comment on your timings I'm afraid.

I'm pretty sure my contract says I MAY have to work late, weekends or bank holidays, but in practise that won't be happening unless I have a client visit.
Original post by 1Kim
That's good! They gave me a 5/7 contract, have requested to change. Do you know what you'll be doing?

No idea as of yet ...just excited i got a start date !
Original post by Escapalda lamen
I think your right you dont get a reply for your acceptance email you just turn up. i have to meet darren cooley as well. where you travelling from?

Oh nice ... i only live 15 mins away.. so croydon is a great for me
Reply 2454
Anyone been offered Stratford. That's what I am waiting on! 😥
Original post by mabze
Anyone been offered Stratford. That's what I am waiting on! 😥

Yea would love that. cant be too long before the formal offers for there will be coming out.
Reply 2456
Original post by daj19
Does anyone know where to find the attached Starter Declaration as its not in my email or on my account.

I don't have it either
Reply 2457
Original post by Escapalda lamen
Yea would love that. cant be too long before the formal offers for there will be coming out.

I'm from 159/16 campaign. I got to pick my location. Seems no one has been offered Stratford and started. It takes me only 30mins door to door so perfect for me.
Original post by daj19
This is the reply I got:

I can arrange for your location to be changed however your formal offer will be withdrawn and you will be put back on the list and I am unable to advise how long it will be before offers are sent for Euston Tower or Stratford.

It sounds harsh but fair because at the end of the day that was always the deal when you were on the reserve list in anything I had read. Is your offer for somewhere so far away from where you are?
Reply 2459
Hi Percy,

I had to go to Lisburn last week to drop off new documents as the ones from July were now too old.

I got an email yesterday saying I had until today to complete and return health form,dbs check and character references.

They're not very good at giving you notice but the optimist in me hopes it's because they're rushing us through.

The health form week ask for g.p.name and address and your sick absence in last two years.

Dbs check will ask for NIN,passport and driving licence number.

I went home to complete them and had to call work for my sick absence detail but if you have it all ready is quick to complete.

Latest

Trending

Trending