The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6320
Original post by h333
:biggrin: well it works by making others feel better I guess. I used it on someone before and it worked :lol: Alhamdulillah.

U do your thing sis
Reply 6321
Original post by ZAYN.
U do your thing sis

Haha thanks.
Original post by ZAYN.
I'm really not, that picture is just to make single muslims feel better about themselves

oh i didn't mean it in a bad way btw.
Reply 6323
Original post by MyBigBellybutton

yeah i know haha
Reply 6324

Your username is jokes :rofl:
Reply 6325
Original post by h333

I thought your name sounded somewhat familiar lol look what i found a.png

Found it in my received rep lol
Original post by ZAYN.
I just messaged her and she said she wasn't interested haha awkward

Well at least now you know and may Allah reward you for trying to go about it in a halal way.

I'm not sure if you find this a calamity or not but it reminded me of this hadith:

Umm Salamah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "When a person suffers from a calamity and utters: 'Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. Allahumma ujurni fi musibati, wakhluf li khairan minha (We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return. O Allah! Compensate me in my affliction, recompense my loss and give me something better in exchange for it), then Allah surely compensates him with reward and better substitute." Umm Salamah (May Allah be pleased with her) said: When Abu Salamah (May Allah be pleased with him) died, I repeated the same supplication as the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) had commanded me (to do). So Allah bestowed upon me a better substitute than him (I was married to Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)).

[Muslim].
Reply 6327
Original post by IdeasForLife
Well at least now you know and may Allah reward you for trying to go about it in a halal way.

I'm not sure if you find this a calamity or not but it reminded me of this hadith:

Spoiler

Quite a nice quote, thanks for sharing! It always amazes that literally everything u can think of is either in the Quran or the Hadiths
Reply 6328
Original post by ZAYN.

Omd I thought the same with your username :lol: what a coincidence. And lol I am just here wondering, why I put a full stop after "Agree", when I am using "and" after it :s-smilie:
Reply 6329
Original post by h333
Omd I thought the same with your username :lol: what a coincidence. And lol I am just here wondering, why I put a full stop after "Agree", when I am using "and" after it :s-smilie:

haha thats weird, haven't been on here since uni started... Just thought I'd see what's up
Original post by h333

hahaha :laugh:
Original post by ZAYN.

wow that was from june and you remembered :O haha
Reply 6332
wow that was from june and you remembered :O haha

Really weird, it was the picture that triggered my memory, still pretty impressive
Original post by ZAYN.
Really weird, it was the picture that triggered my memory, still pretty impressive

oh you already took the picture? lol... why? xD
Reply 6334
oh you already took the picture? lol... why? xD

no her photo on this forum.... I'm not a creep lol
Reply 6335
Original post by ZAYN.
haha thats weird, haven't been on here since uni started... Just thought I'd see what's up

I see, lol I thought you left tsr for some reason. Well, welcome back then :h:

hahaha :laugh:

Honestly, when I read it, my smile just turns to laughter by the end of it 😂 so awks idek why.
Reply 6336
Idk why this just made me go wow! subhanAllah.

Original post by ZAYN.
no her photo on this forum.... I'm not a creep lol

Hahaha that makes sense now, i was wondering why you would take a picture and then save it lol

Original post by h333
Honestly, when I read it, my smile just turns to laughter by the end of it 😂 so awks idek why.

Hahaha :rofl: that's so funny xD
Now I'm laughing at the thought of you laughing at bellybutton haha :laugh:
Reply 6338
Hahaha that makes sense now, i was wondering why you would take a picture and then save it lol

Hahaha :rofl: that's so funny xD
Now I'm laughing at the thought of you laughing at bellybutton haha :laugh:

Lool.....how does one just come and type that as their username? 😅 I fail to understand.
Original post by h333
Lool.....how does one just come and type that as their username? 😅 I fail to understand.

Haha idk i just wanted something meaningful to me to represent me, you know?

Latest

Trending

Trending