The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by User1212
That's good and I've already answered you :tongue:

lol haha yeah i know sorry
Any good Islamic books that you guys recommend to read? They can be related to anything (e.g. life of the Prophet etc.)
Original post by Kyou
Any good Islamic books that you guys recommend to read? They can be related to anything (e.g. life of the Prophet etc.)

salaam, you okay?
The sealed nectar is good i think.
Original post by h333
Maybe he is on a diet guys 👀

Original post by Leukocyte
Lol Idk.

Good. Enjoy eating.

Original post by ak143244
What's semi hungry?
Either you're hungry or not? :smile:

IdeasForLife exposed.

have fun eating
DON't forget the dua before eating and after eating :wink:

I'm not on a diet!

Original post by Kyou

Check the ISOC OP. We've a good list there! See what appeals to you.
Original post by MyBigBellybutton
Yeah same i spent ages refreshing and etc. to make it go back to normal i thought was just my computer lol

Bless you.
Original post by IdeasForLife
I'm semi hungry so if I eat now, it'll have to be something small. But if I wait an hour, I can eat a proper meal because I'll be more hungry then.

How's gym been anyway? If I was in your place I would eat a small meal now and later I'd eat a normal meal... :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Student505
Salaam everyone

Anyone got any good advice on giving da'wah? I have this friend who asks me a lot of questions about Islam as he came from an atheist family but now believes in a creator. I'm wondering whether there's some method I can apply to invite him to the path of Islam. At the moment I just try to answer his questions about anything and everything about the religion
Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasalam
If he is satisfied with all of the questions you have answered then he'll come to you by himself and tells you that he wants to convert. Give him some time and Allah swt will make it easier for you. For now, just make everything clear for him about Islam and what it entails :cute:
Anyone got any good advice on giving da'wah? I have this friend who asks me a lot of questions about Islam as he came from an atheist family but now believes in a creator. I'm wondering whether there's some method I can apply to invite him to the path of Islam. At the moment I just try to answer his questions about anything and everything about the religion

Keep using my other account lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beyrouthi
Ahh you're a jnoubi :biggrin: I used to go to a Catholic school a long time ago and I remember when we went on a trip to the Grotto in Qana. We saw the cave where Jesus and his apostles stayed and visited the Church. It was really beautiful there, and I remember crying when I heard about the 2006 Qana massacre :frown:

Yeah before everyone supported their resistance, but then they started getting involved with politics and Syria which makes me dislike them. I don't think they truly care about the Lebanese and they don't do what's in Lebanon's best interest. They're too busy serving Assad and Iran! But since they enjoy support from the majority I guess they're not going anywhere soon lol

Ma fi a7la men jnoub :wink:
Our family home is right next to the Grotto! Naam it's very beautiful indeed :smile:

I agree- they shouldn't have involved themselves in Syria
I'm not on a diet!

Check the ISOC OP. We've a good list there! See what appeals to you.

Sure about that? :wink: :giggle:
اللَّهُ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ وَالْمِيزَانَ ۗ وَمَا يُدْرِيكَ لَعَلَّ السَّاعَةَ قَرِيبٌ

It is Allah Who has sent down the Book in Truth, and the Balance (by which to weigh conduct). And what will make thee realise that perhaps the Hour is close at hand?

(Sura 42, Aya 17)

Posted from TSR Mobile
i can't breathe :shot:
Original post by Enginerd.
How's gym been anyway? If I was in your place I would eat a small meal now and later I'd eat a normal meal... :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not in a while. :0 Been slacking.

Wbu?
See you knew you what I was thinking :tongue:
Sure about that? :wink: :giggle:

Well I did try a chocolate free diet but I had a kitkat earlier so failed.
Original post by fatima1998

Are you OK?
Aisha (RadiAllahu Anha) reported:
The Messenger of Allaah (Sallallahu Aleyhi Wasallam) said;

“Whoever seeks the pleasure of Allaah despite the wrath of people, then Allah will suffice him against the people. Whoever seeks the pleasure of people despite the wrath of Allaah, then Allaah will leave him to the patronage of the people.”

Sunan al-Tirmidhii #2414,
Graded Sahih by Al-Albani
Reply 6414
Original post by tayyeb98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Take him/her to a mosque if there's one nearby I'm sure that all his questions can be answered by an Imaam, who could find all references from the Quran if needed

Are you OK?

yep i am okay :ninja:
thanks for asking
yep i am okay :ninja:
thanks for asking

Good to know. Wasn't sure if you were joking or not about having trouble breathing.
No problem.
Original post by ZAYN.
Take him/her to a mosque if there's one nearby I'm sure that all his questions can be answered by an Imaam, who could find all references from the Quran if needed

Hmmm...good idea- will think about that thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good to know. Wasn't sure if you were joking or not about having trouble breathing.
No problem.

i dont know... my nose is completely blocked even though i am not ill :sigh:
why would i joke :erm:
Reply 6419
Original post by tayyeb98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Salaam.
SubhanAllah nice to know he is interested enough to ask questions. May Allah guide him. Ameen.

I hope these help somehow insha'Allah:
http://www.justaskislam.com/188/dawah-secrets-that-work-11-tips/
http://www.dawahiseasy.com/
http://productivemuslim.com/dawah-series-2/

Salaam, What's wrong sis?

Latest

Trending

Trending