The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Crikey! Just had a screamo session in the shower!
That was probably one of the best things I've ever done!
Actually released my stored up energy/anxiety!
Shame I can't carry it on now :/

Possible one of the best ways to release anger or anxiety. Have you never done it before??

Also have you tried screaming while you are in a car and screaming into a pillow are also good methods to release stored up energy and anxiety.
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Possible one of the best ways to release anger or anxiety. Have you never done it before??

Also have you tried screaming while you are in a car and screaming into a pillow are also good methods to release stored up energy and anxiety.

Yeah it defo helped
Not like that, I've done it briefly but this lasted a good 30mins. I'd created a song and spent 30 mins singing it. Now I can't remember it :/ (I listen to screamo music so that's where it came from)

Nope, I do shout at other people on the road because their driving is so bad but that just makes me angry.
Hmm I'll try that at somepoint :smile:
yAY I am very excited :fluffy:
Having managed to swerve anything to do with 'Bonfire/Fireworks Night', I am feeling a bit tired but also a little 'naughty'...
Original post by FireFreezer77
Yeah it defo helped
Not like that, I've done it briefly but this lasted a good 30mins. I'd created a song and spent 30 mins singing it. Now I can't remember it :/ (I listen to screamo music so that's where it came from)

Nope, I do shout at other people on the road because their driving is so bad but that just makes me angry.
Hmm I'll try that at somepoint :smile:

Yea.

Oh fair enough and scremo music is great for that.

Fair enough, and agree other drivers are sometimes bad.
Yea it might help, who knows. :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Mirallas is bae :love:
I've a really bad headache
I do not cry :angry: I rarely cry!

Spoiler

This should soothe your mind and soul

[video="youtube;w9TqHS3mEMs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TqHS3mEMs[/video]
Original post by Saba XD
That feeling when you're not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty. :ashamed:

:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah :tongue:
I need to do work tonight - but I doubt I will be in the "zone" enough to be able to :frown:

Mirallas is just <3 and Lukaku <3 and Baines <3 and :rip: Howard
My old Everton favourite was Tim Cahill <3
Belgium talent indeed, those red devils <3

Spoiler

Hazard is not trash :rofl: 5-0 yesterday #KTBFFH Go Blues

Posted from TSR Mobile
No point.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
No point.

in what?
in what?

Anything, for me. There is no good option.
Anything, for me. There is no good option.

Aw dont say that. Whats wrong??
Aw dont say that. Whats wrong??

Girl troubles as detailed earlier in this thread.
No future prospects in general. No plan, no dream, no goal. My only motivation is fear of failure. But it won't save me.
I am so tired :frown:

Original post by champagnepapii
This should soothe your mind and soul

[video="youtube;w9TqHS3mEMs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TqHS3mEMs[/video]

Ok, um, thank you :tongue:

Original post by wolfmoon88
Hazard is not trash :rofl: 5-0 yesterday #KTBFFH Go Blues

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's trash :hand:
No point.

There is always point Monsieur, :console:
These are hard, unfair times, but you will get through them, who knows what might await you! (Apart from Cheese's consolidatory crisps - today's flavour is sour cream and onion Pringles - enjoy :h: :hugs: )
Girl troubles as detailed earlier in this thread.
No future prospects in general. No plan, no dream, no goal. My only motivation is fear of failure. But it won't save me.

Aww sorry to hear that, i understand how you feel :console:

Look im always here if you ever need to vent and/or rant or talk to someone about how you are feeling, i will try and help you the best i can.
I am so tired :frown:

Ok, um, thank you :tongue:

He's trash :hand:

There is always point Monsieur, :console:
These are hard, unfair times, but you will get through them, who knows what might await you! (Apart from Cheese's consolidatory crisps - today's flavour is sour cream and onion Pringles - enjoy :h: :hugs: )

:rofl: if Hazard is trash, what does that say about Everton yesterday :rofl: :tongue:
Original post by wolfmoon88
:rofl: if Hazard is trash, what does that say about Everton yesterday :rofl: :tongue:

They had a bad day, ok :hide:
lit.

[video="youtube;G6gttfNjIDg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6gttfNjIDg[/video]
They had a bad day, ok :hide:

Aww as a Chelsea fan, can't say I have that I sympathise but :hugs:

Maybe next time it will be a more even match (still hoping Chelsea wins the contest tho) #KTBFFH

Latest