The Student Room Group

Have you ever had anything stolen from you?

Scroll to see replies

My childhood, my childhood naivety :frown:
Original post by parsn1p
The worst thing about things with me is my mum rarely offers me any comfort when things happen, and I haven't seen my dad for several years. :sad:

:hugs:

I understand how that feels and if you ever want someone to talk to, feel free to talk to me :smile:
Our house has been robbed a couple of times. My mum had her car stolen after she left the keys in the keyhole. My grandmother was robbed at gunpoint back in our home country. Sad thing about that is she's 70+ and has a paralysed arm due a stroke a few years ago. I personally haven't been robbed though.
Too intimidating huehue
My pens in school
Reply 45
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
my heart :colondollar:

No one even wants to steal that from me :colonhash:
Reply 46
Michael Gove stole my hopes and dreams when he f****d up the education system
My puppy :sad:
My virginity. Dignity.
I bought my grandson a new laptop for college and one of the kids on the estate got into my house and pinched it. Grandson was devastate as was I. Saved up for it out of my pension.
Original post by Qaz25

Doubt that highly :hugs:
Original post by Qaz25

Sadtimesss... :rofl:
Reply 52
Original post by AnaHansolo
My virginity. Dignity.

Why is it people always rob me of what I would hate to lose, but not of what I'd love to lose? :sad:
lots of things
No but my best friends dad had £50 stolen his mobile and his wedding ring when he was playing cricket!
A few years ago I had my jump bike stolen, rode it to the skatepark with my scooter in my bag (Yep, I was a scooter-****boy, point and laugh) left it at the railing behind the halfpipe and some fecker took it:angry:.

A mate borrowed my Jam Classic BT speaker, when I asked for it back he told me he hasn't got it any more, he lost it at a party. I've seen him with it recently and asked about it - "Oi, nah, Mitch's brother give it me". Right, of course he did:rolleyes:.

I lent someone my charger for the laptops we'd been given by the school, soon after she left to go to college and had to return the laptop - along with my charger.:colonhash:

Just a few weeks ago someone stole my brand new bong, along with a new grinder and a nos cracker at a party. The nosher who took it wasn't even invited, he just turned up with a couple of his mates, smoked in the garden, tried selling nos (Didn't sell much, I was undercutting them:tongue:), then left about 4 in the morning, after everyone had gone to sleep or passed out. Oh, and before they left they had hurled eggs all over the kitchen (Because, you know, that's just what you do in someone else's house. ****), the host was f'kin furious:angry:.

I can't get too mad though because I've pinched, nabbed and pirated well over twice the value of what I've lost.:danceboy:
(edited 7 years ago)
some bully girl who was younger than me at primary school in year 2 stole my good skipping rope, I never got it back and I think its affected how I trust people with my stuff too, as well as people "borrowing things" 😓
I had my brand new iphone5S stolen on holiday last year on a party holiday. Luckily insurance covered it but I was so annoyed. Someone ran past me and grabbed it out of my hands when i was texting, tried to run after them but it was a busy strip!! I didnt take my phone this year..!!

Quick Reply

Latest