The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bluebutterfly310
:hugs:

Maybe you are looking to hard to find love, that you aint letting it naturally happen maybe

I just want to second this.
Feeling proud :h:

We found out today that my partner he has lost 2 stone in total now :woo: he's slowly but surely getting back to where he wants to be :yep: only wish I had that determination :laugh:
(edited 7 years ago)
I've had an alright day actually. I've completed yet another assignment and I went out and met a bunch of new people over a meal and bowling. Ironically, they were all girls. :redface:
Thats good to hear. And oh mingling with the ladies now are we? :smile:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Feeling proud :h:

We found out today that my partner he has lost 2 stone in total now :woo: he's slowly but surely getting back to where he wants to be :yep: only wish I had that determination :laugh:

Woah thats a great achievement, well done to him.

He has more determination than me then :laugh:
Original post by FireFreezer77
They usually show up and slap me in the face or laugh at me. Not fun.
They won't though
Thanks

Were not together though :/ Just friends and thats how its staying.
Youve not been here though! Trust me on this one!
:frown:
Doesnt exist in me
Anyways shall move back to VM's as people will get angry at me again for feeling down again.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

Kinda depressed to be honest. The election results don't matter anymore since we can't change them, but it's how the American people on both sides responded that reminds me a ton of the days after the referendum. Sucks to see people so happily go out their way to hurt others
PRSOM
Don't know what else to type
See you can hang with girls!
No more of this 'I'm not good enough' nonsense!
Maybe you'll get with one of them
Original post by FireFreezer77
See you can hang with girls!
No more of this 'I'm not good enough' nonsense!
Maybe you'll get with one of them

Never said I couldn't hang with 'em.
You should see the photo. There's just me and ten of 'em. :u:
Feeling like im falling, just a speck thats forget about in a universe of people. :sad:
Lonely :sad:

May just go....
Seen a class snooker match live, so that's good. Howeve it feels like my mornig drinking is given me a hangover without my actually sleeping in between. I just feel like utter death lol.

Honestly the poor typing here is a consequence of being on mobile. Soon as I get on laptop I shall be razor sharp..
(edited 7 years ago)
Erm
Should I? Now you're bragging! Glad it was good though!
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Seen a class snooker match live, so that's good. Howeve it feels like my mornig drinking is given me a hangover without my actually sleeping in between. I just feel like utter death lol.

Honestly the poor typing here is a consequence of being on mobile. Soon as I get on laptop I shall be razor sharp..

:yy: hope it was good!
:colonhash: told you it wouldn't help but you wouldn't listen :hand: :tongue:
ruddy hate the mobile site :rofl:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:yy: hope it was good!
:colonhash: told you it wouldn't help but you wouldn't listen :hand: :tongue:
ruddy hate the mobile site :rofl:

Emotions all over the place too.
I miss the feelings of resentment. I just love her to be honest. Even if I had the opportunity to try something with someone else, it wouldn't feel right. I've been trying to channel the energy in a manner that helped me move on, i.e. to hate her and think she's a b**ch and so on and so forth, but nah, that's just deluding myself. I dunno how other people would see it, but even if she does deserve derision, I cannot find it in my heart; I'm lacking in self-respect and extremely forgiving. Unblocked her and we've been chatting and even that just makes me happy, even though nothing is going on between us romantically. But it is a bittersweet thing of course. She is involved with someone else, and sooner or later it will grow into a proper relationship and that will just torment me.
And I have a test tomorrow I haven't revised for...probs just drop the module tbh.
And tonight has made me realise how I'm still a social reject. I thought I was getting better at talking to people. Hell, I don't really know what I'm doing wrong. I understand people to a reasonable extent, I think (they said I had some degree of Asperger's when I was younger, but no offical diagnosis, and I don't score that highly on that test, and I am outstanding at that "reading the mind in the eyes" stuff and the like); I am empathetic. I can be witty sometimes. I just tend to be ignored in social groups.
(edited 7 years ago)
Emotions all over the place too.
I miss the feelings of resentment. I just love her to be honest. Even if I had the opportunity to try something with someone else, it wouldn't feel right. I've been trying to channel the energy in a manner that helped me move on, i.e. to hate her and think she's a b**ch and so on and so forth, but nah, that's just deluding myself. I dunno how other people would see it, but even if she does deserve derision, I cannot find it in my heart; I'm lacking in self-respect and extremely forgiving. Unblocked her and we've been chatting and even that just makes me happy, even though nothing is going on between us romantically. But it is a bittersweet thing of course. She is involved with someone else, and sooner or later it will grow into a proper relationship and that will just torment me.
And I have a test tomorrow I haven't revised for...probs just drop the module tbh.

Goaty :console: :jumphug:
Do some quick revision in the morning, you'll probably be fine Goats, you're smart :wink:
Would you not regret dropping the module? :s-smilie:
Goaty :console: :jumphug:
Do some quick revision in the morning, you'll probably be fine Goats, you're smart :wink:
Would you not regret dropping the module? :s-smilie:

You might be correct. I got 79 in a module last year, and that's a full exam, not just some class test, by revising in the morning. But I'm not sure if I'll care in the morning either.
Nah, it's boring as hell .
You might be correct. I got 79 in a module last year, and that's a full exam, not just some class test, by revising in the morning. But I'm not sure if I'll care in the morning either.
Nah, it's boring as hell .

I'm always* correct :colone:

Cmon Goaty, motivation innit :rave: :party: woop goats can do this woopidy woop woop
lol k den

*apart from when I'm not :colone:
I'm always* correct :colone:

Cmon Goaty, motivation innit :rave: :party: woop goats can do this woopidy woop woop
lol k den

*apart from when I'm not :colone:

Thank-you for your encouragement. But to be frank I think at this point I need a strong and radical form of intervention.

Latest