The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I meant do it again to anyone... Not to you. K it's weird to u then, it just random thing to me.
Yh but that's not relevant tho!
Lol u got great grandma jokes though
Original post by TheProphetsPath
I meant do it again to anyone... Not to you. K it's weird to u then, it just random thing to me.
Yh but that's not relevant tho!
Lol u got great grandma jokes though

Random bandom handom phandom
Hmpf
:tongue: yh my grandma jokes are good you lil baby :u:
Two goats on a bike that's random, tandem, put them on a sunbed; randomly tan them, then you've seen random, mandem.
Sorrryy no baby/babe/bae for me. :noway: Strictly bros
Two goats on a bike that's random, tandem, put them on a sunbed; randomly tan them, then you've seen random, mandem.
Sorrryy no baby/babe/bae for me. :noway: Strictly bros

:rofl:
Haha lil baby :wink: it suits you,grandma says :tongue:
Bro.. You Gotta understand that whoever I call bro, is my bro. Like there is no escaping it okay? You just have to embrace it :wink: 😉.
Lool Bro doesn't mean brother, it means more than that okay ☺️. I mean sis just sounds so weird because that actually means sister and I would never call a girl a sis in real life lmao. Bro is for like girls and boys dw you will get used to it :u: :h:

Alright sis:tongue:. What's the meaning of 'bro' in your world?

You can call me bro but I'll call you my little sis (I am sure that you are elder than me but you seem to be acting like a young girl saying that you want to call us girls 'bro' and u don't wanna change it.)

A young girl is the same, not only girls even boys, alright small kids. If they go to a toy store they keep on saying their parents'I want that!' and if the parents say no they start crying or become naughty. They won't stop crying till their parents buy them the toy.

In this case, you are the kid saying you want to call us girls 'bro'.:tongue:
Imagine if I started calling u mummy. That's how it feels lmao :puke:
We can't do anything. He'll insist in calling us 'bro'
Imagine if I started calling u mummy. That's how it feels lmao :puke:

No. Just no.
You are NOT i repeat you are NOT calling me mummy
:nope:
But why not mummy
Alright I can't even imagine that he has changed from 'bro' to 'mummy'
Well aren't mummies supposed to be in Egypt?
But why not mummy

Where's the answer for my question sis?
"Alright sis. What's the meaning of 'bro' in your world?

You can call me bro but I'll call you my little sis (I am sure that you are elder than me but you seem to be acting like a young girl saying that you want to call us girls 'bro' and u don't wanna change it.)

A young girl is the same, not only girls even boys, alright small kids. If they go to a toy store they keep on saying their parents'I want that!' and if the parents say no they start crying or become naughty. They won't stop crying till their parents buy them the toy.

In this case, you are the kid saying you want to call us girls 'bro'."
Original post by Reshyna
Alright sis:tongue:. What's the meaning of 'bro' in your world?

In this case, you are the kid saying you want to call us girls 'bro'.:tongue:

Wow. I have feelings too you know :cry2:
Bro Is just friend, not like little sis. If you don't wanna be my bro then so be it but just know that things won't ever be the same between us 😪 :frown: .
Lol well what if I said you sound like them bossy people who try to control you and tell you what to do Huh. Lool well if you aren't my bro should I call u SIR THEN???? :noway:
:tongue:
Original post by Reshyna
We can't do anything. He'll insist in calling us 'bro'

:rolleyes: i know. We should therefore get to call him whatever we want. :yep:

But why not mummy

Mummy is exclusively for my kiddies :tongue: :h:
Original post by Reshyna
Where's the answer for my question sis?
"Alright sis. What's the meaning of 'bro' in your world?

In this case, you are the kid saying you want to call us girls 'bro'."

How old are you SIR?!
Mummy, I thought I was your baby

Spoiler

Original post by Reshyna
Alright I can't even imagine that he has changed from 'bro' to 'mummy'
Well aren't mummies supposed to be in Egypt?

Fine u can be daddy
Mummy, I thought I was your baby

Spoiler

Yes the cringe is real lil one :colondollar:
How old are you SIR?!

Just 14 bro. If u think that I am acting like one of BOSSY people, you can call me MADAM instead of SIR. But you are wrong, I'm not BOSSY! I'm a friendly type to my friends. So if you wanna be my friend stop saying SIR and call whatever you like.
Fine u can be daddy

Never!!!!!!! I am a female.
Original post by Reshyna
Just 14 bro. If u think that I am acting like one of BOSSY people, you can call me MADAM instead of SIR. But you are wrong, I'm not BOSSY! I'm a friendly type to my friends. So if you wanna be my friend stop saying SIR and call whatever you like.

Omg bro 14! You best stay on the good side of TSR then if you are gonna stay :colondollar:. :afraid:
Okay I will call u bro then but don't complain OKAY BRO

Latest