The Student Room Group

How to impress a boy?

Scroll to see replies

Buy him a tracksuit.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Whatever happened to "make him a nice cake"? :sad:

@Ammmaaaraah
Original post by ioclops
Touch his dick when he's not expecting it... Might seem outrageous but if a girl did that to me I'd get rock hard almost immediately. I think I can speak for the vast majority of males.

not even close.

If a woman sexually assualted me like that (which is exactly what youre describing is) the last things I'd do is "get hard"

I cant think of a single mature man who would like that
Original post by Anonymous
lol I want to impress this guy I find good looking but not sure how to. He seems to like me from the way he comes across

Coming from a guy here (an ugly one at that!), a skill that I can do done by someone I didn't know had an interest in would be pretty cool and I would like that person more (depending on who it was and what skill it was(no1 will take my TSR username or my skill with nunchucks or classical/spanish guitar))

I can cater for that :h:
Original post by silverbolt
not even close.

If a woman sexually assualted me like that (which is exactly what youre describing is) the last things I'd do is "get hard"

I cant think of a single mature man who would like that

I like it. I'm 21.

Only if I actually like her in the first place though. Otherwise naaaah.
Reply 26
The best way to impress someone is by being yourself and not trying so hard.
Reply 27
Original post by astutehirstute
Drop the fact that you love blowies and are very good at them into casual conversation. For example, you could, pleasantly ask him what he is good at, and then say, in response "Actually I am the blowjob queen of High Wycombe" (insert your home town instead obviously).

If that doesn't pique his interest I am afraid your incipient love affair is doomed...

Genuine curiosity, why do some guys get off hearing about what a girl has done with other people? I'd find that a major turn off and wouldn't want to know tbh.
Original post by sh9
Genuine curiosity, why do some guys get off hearing about what a girl has done with other people? I'd find that a major turn off and wouldn't want to know tbh.

cos I accept women have a life of their own? It seems possessive to me to want or to pretend you are the only person she has had sex with.

Plus if they have been freaky with someone else then that will mean they may be freaky with me :perv:

I'm also sex positive and like a woman who is also sex positive.
(edited 7 years ago)
-----------------------------------send nude--------
Reply 30
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
cos I accept women have a life of their own? It seems possessive to me to want or to pretend you are the only person she has had sex with.

Plus if they have been freaky with someone else then that will mean they may be freaky with me :perv:

I'm also sex positive and like a woman who is also sex positive.

If it's casual thing I can see what you mean, assuming that the person is actually into you.

Someone I used to be close with would non-stop talk about who's into them/who they've slept with and it bored me to death, but each to their own.
Looooool I think he liked me because he was really friendly to me and my friend said she's never seen him like that.

You guys have such sexual thoughts lol. I thought by dressing nicely he may like me.. Ahhh!
Original post by Anonymous
lol I want to impress this guy I find good looking but not sure how to. He seems to like me from the way he comes across

So then you've already impressed him??? :albertein:
Original post by sh9

Means she'l do it to you too lol.
Original post by jessyjellytot14

I looked like a tramp though LOL
Original post by jessyjellytot14

I just figured he was just being really friendly, but my friend said he's not normally like that..
Find something you have in common, and just talk about it. Don't fake it or research, that's creepy. Ask for his number? idk
Reply 37
Original post by ChickenMadness
Means she'l do it to you too lol.

Depends whether or not you're in the friend zone, lol.

A friend of mine used to rant about this girl he liked who would do this and he felt like her gay best friend. :laugh:
Reply 38
Every time you exit a conversation with him, make sure to back away slowly using double finger guns.
I would say you don't have to.

Don't put him on a pedestal-you're just as fabulous as he is.If he wants to notice you he will if not so be it. Just make sure you look after yourself and that's all you need.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending