The Student Room Group

Favourite TSRian?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by AshEntropy
You're gonna keep getting banned you silly 24 year old Duke of Poop

Jealous the sheffield mess likes me better than you?
Absolutely do not have one.
Reply 62
Original post by koiuy
Jealous the sheffield mess likes me better than you?

Dude what the hell is your problem with Sheffield? Seriously I like getting the train to shop at MeadowHall sometimes. Maybe you should try and make some friends and go to Meadowhall with them
Original post by hezzlington
I literally hate all of you.

***** please. You love us.

There are three people on here I am particularly fond of

@Reue @ChaoticButterfly and the liar above :tongue:

Unsurprisingly I have 2/3rds of them on Facebook.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 64
Oh yes I also like @XOR_ because of his humour and his avatar is my absolute favourite on all of TSR
Dude what the hell is your problem with Sheffield? Seriously I like getting the train to shop at MeadowHall sometimes. Maybe you should try and make some friends and go to Meadowhall with them

Just stop replying to him, @Paracosm already told you several times, he'll only come back to annoy you even more if you keep replying
I often find what you post funny or agreeable that's why I rep you a lot :h:

I always thought I was the most hated here haha. Lately I've been taking digs at feminists and will continue to do so to expand my message
Reply 67
Whoever tags me. Probably no-one. :frown:
Oh yes I also like @XOR_ because of his humour and his avatar is my absolute favourite on all of TSR

you too my friend!
and your avatar looks like the younger version of mine.
Reply 69
Original post by Rhythmical
Just stop replying to him, @Paracosm already told you several times, he'll only come back to annoy you even more if you keep replying

We all tried ignoring him and it didn't work. He's been doing this for a year from what I've heard . . . it's better to occupy him to one thread so that it can be cleaned up easier otherwise he makes loads of threads and ruins other threads until he gets a reaction. :frown:
We all tried ignoring him and it didn't work. He's been doing this for a year from what I've heard . . . it's better to occupy him to one thread so that it can be cleaned up easier otherwise he makes loads of threads and ruins other threads until he gets a reaction. :frown:

Just don't do it, there is no point, doesn't serve any purpose. This isn't a dig and I know it's easy to start a fight but honestly it's pointless.
@Airmed
She seems amazing
Reply 72
Original post by Angry Bird
I always thought I was the most hated here haha. Lately I've been taking digs at feminists and will continue to do so to expand my message

I can't see why anybody would hate you :frown: Mhmhm I agree with you on that I seriously don't like some of the feminist threads on here, like the one how women should get a day off work for their period. :angry:

Original post by XOR_
you too my friend!
and your avatar looks like the younger version of mine.

!!! Holy mo you're right I just realised :redface:
Original post by SophieSmall

Its all love guys xxx
Reply 74
@cambio wechsel my fav persona of all times.
Original post by Lhoque
My faves are @gwaggy, @lemonlikelime and @CleverSquirrel - super kind and accommodating when i posted my threead about getting to know some of the people here ^___^

:blush::blush:
Reply 76

Shut it you filthy scouser.
Original post by hezzlington
Its all love guys xxx

We know <3
Original post by gtyui
Shut it you filthy scouser.

Nah fam.

Besides I'm not even from Liverpool. I just live there.
Reply 79
Nah fam.

Besides I'm not even from Liverpool. I just live there.

shshsh we have to ignore him :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest