The Student Room Group

Why do girls got for the a**holes?

Why do girls ignore the nice guys who'd always be there for them, accept their flaws, treat them like how a man should treat a woman but they ignore them or put them in the friendzone?

Girls go on about about cute relationships and share relationship goals related photos on social media but they always seem to go for the ****boys.

Why do girls want to ignore the nice guys? Why do they go after the bad boys then cry about it when they eventually get screwed over? Should I remain as those nice guys who won't get anywhere or become a bad boy?

Scroll to see replies

Most of us don't though.
uh.. well..

not every girl is like that, are they?
I went for a nice guy, someone who was absolutely amazing and he ****ed me over. Some of those nice guys hide their true selves.
Attachment not found

It was Elliot Rodger, everyone.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994

oh dear god no :rofl:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Why do girls ignore the nice guys who'd always be there for them, accept their flaws, treat them like how a man should treat a woman but they ignore them or put them in the friendzone?

Girls go on about about cute relationships and share relationship goals related photos on social media but they always seem to go for the ****boys.

Why do girls want to ignore the nice guys? Why do they go after the bad boys then cry about it when they eventually get screwed over? Should I remain as those nice guys who won't get anywhere or become a bad boy?
Why do guys only notice girls who go for *******s? :rolleyes:
Original post by Fractite
oh dear god no :rofl:

Yes, look at the edit. :h:
Original post by Anonymous

Girls don't go for the guys that moan about why girls don't go for them.
many reasons. past experiences is the biggest.
i just blame modern society :biggrin: so many obnoxious boys and girls around me it's unreal
Reply 10
Because the less you receive it, the more you want it.
Reply 11
Being nice isn't a free ticket to winning their heart.

What's with this expectation that it is the case? They're not obliged to like you just because you're nice.
Not the 'nice guys' thing again it's so boring

Most proclaimed "nice guys" actually aren't that nice, and think women owe them time and sex
Reply 13
Also if you're constantly being put in the friend zone, that's your own fault.

Stop behaving like a friend and actually ask a girl out; make your intentions clear from the start that you like her!
Original post by Abdukazam
The thing with women is, deep down, they know they shouldn't be allowed out of the kitchen. So they go for guys who put them back in.

This is actually the correct answer. :u:

Original post by JollyKingfisher
Not the 'nice guys' thing again it's so boring

Most proclaimed "nice guys" actually aren't that nice, and think women owe them time and sex

What you just said pretty much sums up a bad boy (or at least what op is referring to as a bad boy).
it is how evolution enabled them to survive in the harsh environment around the last Ice Age. would they go for Ugg the thuggish mammoth slayer or Nev the sensitive cave decorator ?

:holmes:
Reply 16
Is OP Shawn Mendes? :hat2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The girls you notice are the loud and confident ones that stand out, and they're the ones who tend to go for the most confident guys i.e. "bad boys" as some would perceive them. Whereas the quiet girls who'd love a nice guy tend to blend into the background a bit. In other words, they don't all go for them, just a lot of younger guys tend to fancy the "popular" chicks who go for the *******s and totally overlook the nicer girls.
Because at the very least *******s are capable of formulating a statement that makes sense in a thread title....
r/niceguys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending