The Student Room Group

Crush - what do i do?

I really like this girl at school. She is my little sisters friend: a year younger. I been crushin on her for like a year and we ALWAYS exchange really awkward eye contact in the cafeteria. RN she is on an exchange programme with China for like a week. she knows that i like her and my sister told me that she likes me too but my crush didnt want my sis to tell me that. We have been texting for like a week on and off but idk if she still feels the same. Idk what to do?!
What do you do?? ASK HER OUT?!? You both like each other lol, so ask her if you wanna do something together, just the two of you, when she gets back from her programme
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
What do you do?? ASK HER OUT?!? You both like each other lol, so ask her if you wanna do something together, just the two of you, when she gets back from her programme

There might be a slight problem there. I am a tad bit of a wuss and actually have no clue why she likes me. She is 100% out of my league. I asked my sister for advice and she proceeded to tell me that she has no idea what my crush sees in me and my crush's type is usually tall blondes. I am neither of those things. I cant ask her out. I would positively bury myself in a hole.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending