The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by confusedspecimen
Anyone who had an interview at kings, was is generally hard or more predictable?

Hard. But not like nasty. It was just a little tough.
Original post by rohit5148
Same!!! Did you have that cool black guy? Had mine on the 6th though, I really hope I hear back this week.

I think I know who you are on about! My favorite station and all!
Original post by Samyak!
yeah yeah had mine on the 13th last month - I came out feeling confident cos made my interviewers laugh but now that i reflect on it I may have been a bit vague so I have no idea how that's gonna play out ._.

I had mine on the 13th of last month too! Were you in the morning or afternoon slot?
Original post by WC7867
I had mine on the 13th of last month too! Were you in the morning or afternoon slot?

morning slot 9:00 wbu?
Interview invitation today! 25th Jan :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kiwifruit99

Posted from TSR Mobile

Huge congrats!! What time did you receive it and what are your stats if you don't mind? ^_^
Original post by kiwifruit99

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!
Original post by AspireExcite
Huge congrats!! What time did you receive it and what are your stats if you don't mind? ^_^

Stats:
GCSE: 9A*s and 2As
A levels: predicted 2A*s and 1A
UKCAT: 705 avg

I received the invitation around 7:30pm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
How's everyone preparing for the interviews?
Got an interview offer from KCL - it takes the sting out of probably not getting one for my top choice. ;P
Original post by adamdaniell
Got an interview offer from KCL - it takes the sting out of probably not getting one for my top choice. ;P

Did you get it through email? And whats your stats?
Original post by Asian_persuasion
Did you get it through email? And whats your stats?

Yup! Through the official KCL thingy.

My stats are: 2.1 (undergrad), masters, APs (US equivalent of A level) in Bio and Chem (equivalent A*), and UKCAT 765
Is there any role play as one of the sections???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Johncenaofficial
Is there any role play as one of the sections???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyone who took the interview signed a disclaimer not to share information about it. Prepare for anything, because a wide range of stuff can come up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Soso impatient for offers to come out, will they please hurry up!!
omg guyss I got an interview I'm still in shock
So just to check that no one that's had an interview so far has heard anything back?😊 I was jw bc I had an interview on the 13th December🙈
Original post by HelenaGriff
So just to check that no one that's had an interview so far has heard anything back?😊 I was jw bc I had an interview on the 13th December🙈

Me n my friend had our on the 6th, haven't heard back.
That said however, APPARENTLY someone at my friend's St George's interview had a King's offer.
What do you need to bring with you to the interview?
I apologise if I'm asking too many questions it's just that I have my interview on Monday and I'm just too nervous about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Johncenaofficial
What do you need to bring with you to the interview?
I apologise if I'm asking too many questions it's just that I have my interview on Monday and I'm just too nervous about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry I was like that too. You just need your passport but you can bring a bag (jackets or day bag etc) and leave it in a room before the interview starts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending