The Student Room Group

If my boyfriend goes on a ''lads holiday'' I'm leaving him

Scroll to see replies

What's the point of staying with him? I truly believe people can change but I don't believe it will happen over night. In cases like yours I feel that later in life the cheater is more likely to be faithful to a future partner.

Once someone has cheated, things will never be the same again - Fact! The fact you have forgiven him before could possibly lead him to believe that you will brush it under the carpet again. Let him go on his lads holiday and leave him to his own devices. Gather some of your friends and go on a little girly holiday and enjoy yourself girl, more fish in the sea!
Original post by WoodyMKC
No it doesn't :s-smilie: It's a saying used in numerous variations that acts as a pact between a group of traveling men, an agreement that anything that happens on the trip shall remain in confidence and not to be discussed by anyone outside of those participating.

I know exactly what it means, and as far as I'm concerned, it means said event effectively did not occur and the subject can deny any allegation with clear conscience.
Dump him.
If chlamydia happens on tour it doesn't stay on tour.
Original post by FranktheYank
If chlamydia happens on tour it doesn't stay on tour.

It does if you get tested.
I think you should consider leaving him aswell. You can't trust him (and rightfully so! I wouldn't even remain with someone who cheated) and you say he's become different so why hang on to someone you're not happy with? You can live your life without him and find someone faithful if you choose to.
You don't get to control him you know that right; if he wants to go, he will go and your whining won't stop him.

And as other people have pointed out, why are you still even with him if he's willing to cheat on other people. You're wasting your time.
Original post by jenigma
I honestly do not understand how you know for a fact he will cheat again and stay with him. Have you been living every week he goes out in fear that he will cheat one night?

Why are you staying with him apart from the fact that you love him? if it's 'fear of never finding someone like him again' then it should be hope not fear... why would you want someone like him again?!
Jenigma you should test him and see does he cheat. Good girl x

OP, dick is not hard to come by. I'd say consider calling things a day. Don't cheat just because he did though, principles and all that.
Wow...you got back with him knowing he cheated right in the country on a night out

but are willing to leave him thinking he will cheat going abroad on holiday

???

Spoiler

he does not deserve you honey
Reply 30
Better for you is to leave him. Your life will be much better without him. You might doubt it but you will realise he wasnt the one.
Reply 31
I'll be honest, you seem like the type that will go back out with him after his little "I'm sorry" blah de blah, leave him. Obviously he doesn't value you if he's already cheated and all that other ****.
He cheated on you? Why go back to a cheater? Do you know how many men in the world there are? whom will cherish and love you and probably buy you a car? There's so many better options out there don't bully yourself darling xxx go for someone better or stay single and focus on healing yourself
Reply 33
yeah people change when they go to uni, sometimes for the better but sometimes for the worse. If he isnt the person you know anymore and you dont trust him then it's time to leave him and move on, this shouldn't be based on whether he goes on a lads holiday or not. There are many good people out there, time to find them.
Reply 34
Original post by 0to100
Wow...you got back with him knowing he cheated right in the country on a night out

but are willing to leave him thinking he will cheat going abroad on holiday

???

Spoiler

Oh I'm sorry I was half asleep xD Let me make up for it!
He's taking you for a mug and you're allowing it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending