The Student Room Group

How did Friday 13 th go for you

Scroll to see replies

Original post by struggler07
Awww I wanna go back to driving is it a manual car

Yep! I have my test soon, it's been long awaiting haha. You should when you're able to :smile:
Yeah I know one day I stayed up all night never had no sleep 😡

I really can't cope with not getting sleep, once I was on a school trip to Iceland and becuse of the times of the flights back we ended up staying up the whole night. Made it to 23hrs and I genuinely thought i was gonna die lmaooo
Birmingham

No, up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry

Its fine dw:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CTLevers
It's pretty good, when I first started watching I assumed it would be like the Inbetweeners, but Skins covers some pretty serious issues .e.g. suicide, eating disorders, break-ups! But then there's also funny moments too :P

Sounds really good and interesting
Original post by emilycerysjones
Yep! I have my test soon, it's been long awaiting haha. You should when you're able to :smile:

Good luck and my eyesight has gotten really bad :frown:
Original post by fergijane88
I really can't cope with not getting sleep, once I was on a school trip to Iceland and becuse of the times of the flights back we ended up staying up the whole night. Made it to 23hrs and I genuinely thought i was gonna die lmaooo

Same you know it's really bad for your health, was Iceland good btw you musta been tiredddddd and yeah it does feel like that lmaooo
Same you know it's really bad for your health, was Iceland good btw you musta been tiredddddd and yeah it does feel like that lmaooo

omg yeah it was amazing, you ever been?
Good luck and my eyesight has gotten really bad :frown:

Thanks, I'l need it! Aw I'm sorry to hear that :frown: good vision is a blessing :s-smilie:

Lol where
Original post by Lychee627

Ok 😂
Original post by fergijane88
omg yeah it was amazing, you ever been?

Bet it was and nah haven't been I'm a England boy 😎
Original post by emilycerysjones
Thanks, I'l need it! Aw I'm sorry to hear that :frown: good vision is a blessing :s-smilie:

It's ok and Awww yeah I know when I had my vision and my health was better even though my life was suit it was a lot better then it is now :frown:
like a heavy head cold
Original post by Little Popcorns
like a heavy head cold

Sorry the weathers coldddddd boy
Sorry the weathers coldddddd boy
nah as in phlegm and snots that kind of cold but it is temperature chilly outside too :tongue:
Managed to get my first uni offer yesterday, so I'd say it was a decent day :biggrin:
Hope you guys enjoyed Friday-the-13th-with-a-full-moon, because you ain't getting another for a good 30 years...
Original post by Little Popcorns
nah as in phlegm and snots that kind of cold but it is temperature chilly outside too :tongue:

Yeah I know I'm wrapped up and that 😎
Lol where

Stoke on trent

Quick Reply

Latest