The Student Room Group

Is he leading me on?

Basically there is this guy that I know in school. He keeps on looking at me.

Scroll to see replies

I was worried when I opened this thread it would be a masssive 10 paragraph post :lol: Probably would have better to have been :tongue:

More details pls
I'm not sure. Is it like a checking you out type look?
Original post by AndrewSCO
I was worried when I opened this thread it would be a masssive 10 paragraph post :lol: Probably would have better to have been :tongue:

More details pls

Sorry for the shortness. In short there is a new guy at school and according to people in my class, he keeps on staring at me and gives a smug look. So i looked at him one day to check and there he was. All smug. Like is that supposed to mean? And he also licked his lips sometimes. Eww.
Original post by lalliboo
I'm not sure. Is it like a checking you out type look?

More like a smug look, like he knows something I don't. I don't know what that could be since he is new.
Original post by YGEntertainment
Sorry for the shortness. In short there is a new guy at school and according to people in my class, he keeps on staring at me and gives a smug look. So i looked at him one day to check and there he was. All smug. Like is that supposed to mean? And he also licked his lips sometimes. Eww.

Don't know if he's "leading you on" but he sounds like he he's a bit big-headed considers himself to a bit of a player. Proceed as you would like
How on earth does that constitute as 'leading you on'?

How old are you? Like 12? Focus on your studies lmao.
Original post by Nulliverse
How old are you? Like 12? Focus on your studies lmao.

Im 11 im gonna be 12 soon. In March.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
How on earth does that constitute as 'leading you on'?

he keeps looking at me but he doesn't come up to me.
Im 11 im gonna be 12 soon. In March.

Damn I'm good :u:
he keeps looking at me but he doesn't come up to me.

That is in no way 'leading you on'.
hes probably just looking at u and other ppl too, its normal... he has eyes like everyone else. :smile: stop focusing on if he likes u or not cos it seems like u want him to like you...
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
That is in no way 'leading you on'.

Okay
maybe cause u keep looking at him?
Staring isn't the only thing that he does. He does this weird thing as well. He makes like a V with his fingers and blows his tongue at me in the middle of that V. So childish.
Original post by tamil fever
maybe cause u keep looking at him?

I only looked at him once. But apparently he looks at me lots.
I only looked at him once. But apparently he looks at me lots.

maybe cause u looked at him that once.
how do u know he looks at u lots?
Troll...:colonhash:
Original post by tamil fever
maybe cause u looked at him that once.
how do u know he looks at u lots?

People tell me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending