The Student Room Group

My ex is still single after 2 years. I guess he never got over me altough he was the

It’s odd that he’s still single since he’s very guy. When we were talking he told me was looking for a wife.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
It’s odd that he’s still single since he’s very guy. When we were talking he told me was looking for a wife.

Mabye he’s waiting for the right one you don’t need to get married straight away
Reply 2
Original post by bethany145
Mabye he’s waiting for the right one you don’t need to get married straight away

Yeah but he could ger anywinan he wants
Reply 3
He could get any woman he wants*
I think it's a bit of a leap to say he's never gotten over you based on this info.
Reply 5
Maybe you traumatised the poor boy and now he's leading an ascetic life.
Original post by gjd800

Lmao, guy became a monk.
Reply 7
Original post by gjd800

He was the dumper not me..
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #1
He was the dumper not me..

That doesn't really mean much :lol:
Often people will make the choice to remain single after coming out of a long-term relationship, especially if it was particularly draining or they're not entirely sure what they want (just what they don't!). It's normal for this period to last anywhere from a couple of months to a few years and it doesn't mean that the person couldn't get a date if they wanted one.

Not everyone needs to be in a relationship to be happy. It is better to be with a person that excites you than dating just for the sake of dating.
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending