The Student Room Group

Economic Objectives of a new town?

Hello guys iam a city planning engineering student , and i need ur help am designin a new suburban town and my teacher asked me to find economic base and objectives of that new town and i need ur help sooo much .
Thank u .
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Chrain9
Hello guys iam a city planning engineering student , and i need ur help am designin a new suburban town and my teacher asked me to find economic base and objectives of that new town and i need ur help sooo much .
Thank u .

Where do you want the town to be located like what country?

Focuses can be on manufacturing, tourism, residential, entertainment (like Las Vegas) etc... I don't know what you would prefer.

Economic base? Like how would the city make money? One of the above industries probably.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
thank u for replaying

Well it located in suburban of a city in iraq and its for low income citizens, since its location is far from the center of the city they should have somthing to increase their economy situation , and yes i mean how the newtown could make money !!!
Reply 3
Well thank u so much i know it wasnt an economic question but i had to post it i was so in need of informations , but can it be a recreational place ?? Because the topography of the land is hill type . And am so confused how it can be a powerfull land for the citizens and for their economy situation!!!!!!
Reply 4
No i dont refer parks too for economic benefits, thats why am confused i dont know what should I choose to bring a good income for the town as long as it will be used by low income citizens!!!!! And do you have any ideas about industrial tourism!!?? Your answer will be so helpful

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest