The Student Room Group

Dissertation

What were the effects of the government stimulus package during the Covid-19 pandemic in the United States on key economic outcomes, such as employment, GDP growth, and consumer spending? What do you think of this undergad dissertation question?
It’s a flexible question with many datums to consider and no one definite answer, exactly what is required of a dissertation question. A good question.
Is this the main question? What is the title/topic of the dissertation? How much time do you have? And which methodology would you want to employ? Does it fit the question? If you could answer these questions, I would be able to give you a more sound and comprehensive response to your question.
Reply 3
Original post by EssayDistinct
Is this the main question? What is the title/topic of the dissertation? How much time do you have? And which methodology would you want to employ? Does it fit the question? If you could answer these questions, I would be able to give you a more sound and comprehensive response to your question.

Thank you alot for your reply. I have changed my question, i am doing it on how does income inequality impact economic growth: an investigation of MENA countries. Please help me better structure, my supervisor has been very unlucky to me
This is a great topic for any level of study. You would want to change it to "The Effects of Income inequality on Economic growth: An investigation of MENA Countries." However, you have to decide whether you are looking at the oil importing MENA countries, or the oil-exporting counties because studies have shown that results may contrast. Now, your undergrad dissertion must have atleast 3 research questions/research objectives that aim at conclusively addressing the main question on whether their is a correlational effect between income inequality and economic growth in the chosen countries. Additionally, you want to know the methodology that you would be employing because that way you will know whether you will take the research questions/research objective route or you will go the hypothesis/preposition route. You can PM me if you have any further questions
Reply 5
Original post by EssayDistinct
This is a great topic for any level of study. You would want to change it to "The Effects of Income inequality on Economic growth: An investigation of MENA Countries." However, you have to decide whether you are looking at the oil importing MENA countries, or the oil-exporting counties because studies have shown that results may contrast. Now, your undergrad dissertion must have atleast 3 research questions/research objectives that aim at conclusively addressing the main question on whether their is a correlational effect between income inequality and economic growth in the chosen countries. Additionally, you want to know the methodology that you would be employing because that way you will know whether you will take the research questions/research objective route or you will go the hypothesis/preposition route. You can PM me if you have any further questions

Thank you for your reply. I have sent you a PM.

Quick Reply

Latest