The Student Room Group

Wowza Video Interview for MSc Management at UCL

Scroll to see replies

Just had my interview for 2016 Msc. Management entry, it was all about you, why you, why this course, what can this course do for you stuff like that. But honestly I prefer talking face to face rather than to a pre-recorded video :frown:
I have to complete a video interview within the next 2 days. can you specify the questions you were asked @nhatminhbmh
that would be so helpful!!
Reply 22
Hi, I have got an informal video interview for Technology entrepreneurship from UCL. Could you please tell me a bit what are the interview questions about?Thankssss!
Original post by nhatminhbmh
Just had my interview for 2016 Msc. Management entry, it was all about you, why you, why this course, what can this course do for you stuff like that. But honestly I prefer talking face to face rather than to a pre-recorded video :frown:

When did you apply for the course? My second ref was received in 15 April 2016 but i havent heard back from UCL.
Hi Qining, I hope your video interview went well and that they offered you a place. What was the format of the video interview and what kind of questions did they ask? I have my interview in a few days. I would really appreciate any advice you could offer. Thank you in advance! :smile:
Reply 25
Hey guys!! Has anyone been asked for an interview for 2017 admissions? if yes, what tips or suggestions can you give for a successful interview? What were the questions like and how long did it take!? Thank you in advance and good luck to all!
Reply 26
Original post by suzy101
Hey guys!! Has anyone been asked for an interview for 2017 admissions? if yes, what tips or suggestions can you give for a successful interview? What were the questions like and how long did it take!? Thank you in advance and good luck to all!

Hi, I just had the interview 2 days ago. The questions are basically about your career plan and what do you expect from this course. Oh, and they ask what is your favourite module in this course. You might need to have a look at the modules in the program. There're 5 questions and it takes around 15 minutes to finish. I was a bit nervous at the beginning but it did not affect answering the question. Good luck!
Reply 27
Original post by Helenyaa
Hi, I just had the interview 2 days ago. The questions are basically about your career plan and what do you expect from this course. Oh, and they ask what is your favourite module in this course. You might need to have a look at the modules in the program. There're 5 questions and it takes around 15 minutes to finish. I was a bit nervous at the beginning but it did not affect answering the question. Good luck!

Oh okay thank you so much! do we get enough time to answer the questions? and do they ask specific questions about work experiences or your weaknesses and strength etc..
Reply 28
Original post by suzy101
Oh okay thank you so much! do we get enough time to answer the questions? and do they ask specific questions about work experiences or your weaknesses and strength etc..

You'll have 2 minutes to answer each question. They didn't ask those you mentioned, at least not for me.
hi~~~~~ i am nervous about the interview now:frown: do they ask about something related to economy? and what kind of interaction you wish to have with academic staff and fellow students?
Original post by Helenyaa

hi~~~~~ i am nervous about the interview now:frown: do they ask about something related to economy? and what kind of interaction you wish to have with academic staff and fellow students?
Reply 31
Original post by jenny4631

Hi Jenny. Yes, they exactly asked the interaction with academic staff question. I think we might had the same interview question sets lol.
I just got invited for a MSc Management interview. I'm planning on doing it this saturday.

Any tips not mentioned here? Thanks in advance, I really want to study at UCL!
Reply 33
How did your interview go? please share everything it would really help. Thanks!!
Reply 34
Original post by HansMagnusAO
I just got invited for a MSc Management interview. I'm planning on doing it this saturday.

Any tips not mentioned here? Thanks in advance, I really want to study at UCL!

How did your interview go? please share everything it would really help. Thanks!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending