Melanie Martinez or Lana Del Rey? :colone:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||

What would you like?

Sweet and sour chicken please :smile:
Don't you dare compare the art that is BORNS to Andrew MacMahon, ew. :angry:

Make a thread about it. :mmm:

No... Unless the brother of Jim Chapman counts? :sigh:

I don't think anyone will know enough about either to partake in the thread :rofl:

Not a prank but I did once 'accidentally' slap my male Maths teacher's bum with a plastic ruler. I can never not complete a dare. :redface:

Oh my god :lol: I was about to give you an interesting dare while you were at Cambridge when we almost did that :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
I asked you though :tongue:
Do you not feel you'd be able to put across the beauty of the lychee?:holmes:

:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

27 mins and this paper can be finished haha :tongue:

Not a prank but I did once 'accidentally' slap my male Maths teacher's bum with a plastic ruler. I can never not complete a dare. :redface:

What would you like?

*goes and searches it up*

Trust the US to get involved. :rolleyes:

Our printer broke a few months back so we chucked it away, and haven't bought one since. From what I can recall, it was HP?

Omgggg I have a Hp one , bought one the other the other day because she told me to :rofl: @SinsNotTragedies
I asked you though :tongue:
Do you not feel you'd be able to put across the beauty of the lychee?:holmes:

:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think I could ever fully capture it's beauty, no. I don't have the skills to describe the gorgeous heart-shaped fruit that is enveloped by it's rough ruby exterior, resembling the magnificence of mountains (on a smaller scale :lol:), or it's translucent flesh that is almost bursting with juice. I could never emphasise it's heavenly consistency fully - it's glossiness and sweetness is something I could never really put across in my sentences. :moon:
Original post by saraxh
Melanie Martinez or Lana Del Rey? :colone:

How do you know my music taste so well? :eek:

It would have to be Lana. I've listened to her music for about 4 years now and I never tire of it. :love:

Original post by ChickenMadness
Sweet and sour chicken please :smile:

Come into my kitchen. :colone:

Original post by AndrewSCO
I don't think anyone will know enough about either to partake in the thread :rofl:

Oh my god :lol: I was about to give you an interesting dare while you were at Cambridge when we almost did that :tongue:

Too true. :lol:

What dare would you have given me? :mmm:

It would have to be Lana. I've listened to her music for about 4 years now and I never tire of it. :love:

Groups :redface:

Same :yep: I use to listen to Lana all the time but now I don't as much.

Hmm I think the first one was gonna be, when you said you were in the supervised class, to ask one of the lecturer people in front of the class why they thought Cambridge had been living in Oxford's shadow for so long :tongue: And then a couple more in mind we won't go into :wink:

Where is your kitchen? :sexface:
Original post by Lychee627
27 mins and this paper can be finished haha :tongue:

Haha more or in total? :eek:
I don't think I could ever fully capture it's beauty, no. I don't have the skills to describe the gorgeous heart-shaped fruit that is enveloped by it's rough ruby exterior, resembling the magnificence of mountains (on a smaller scale :lol:), or it's translucent flesh that is almost bursting with juice. I could never emphasise it's heavenly consistency fully - it's glossiness and sweetness is something I could never really put across in my sentences. :moon:

Bravo :clap2:

That was amazing...it brings a tear to my eye :u:

You did a splendid job there:yep:
What lessons have you got tomorrow? :ninja:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dw doneee :tongue:
Where is your kitchen? :sexface:

In the deepest darkest corners of your imagination... Do you still want your sweet and sour chicken? :perv:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really, but thanks! Had I more time, I may have produced something more worthy. :colondollar:

I will be having Physics ( :smile: ), Maths ( :frown: ), free period ( :gah: ), English Lit with a teacher who currently hates me ( :cry: ) You?
In the deepest darkest corners of your imagination... Do you still want your sweet and sour chicken? :perv:

Not really, but thanks! Had I more time, I may have produced something more worthy. :colondollar:

I will be having Physics ( :smile: ), Maths ( :frown: ), free period ( :gah: ), English Lit with a teacher who currently hates me ( :cry: ) You?

I thought it was great :u:
Ooh OK, I'll hold you to that :tongue:

Cool! Interesting combination of subjects...that'd be too much for me to cope with :tongue: What are you doing in Lit atm?
I've got maths and fm tomorrow (whoop :tongue:)
Posted from TSR Mobile
Entertain me please.

Entertain me, what is the meaning of life?

ye, sounds sexy :whip:
I thought it was great :u:
Ooh OK, I'll hold you to that :tongue:

Cool! Interesting combination of subjects...that'd be too much for me to cope with :tongue: What are you doing in Lit atm?
I've got maths and fm tomorrow (whoop :tongue:)
Posted from TSR Mobile

The reaction on people's faces when I say 'Physics, Maths, Further Maths... and English Lit', is PRICELESS. :lol: They're either horrified at the FM or the English. Yeah, I'm not coping either, that's a major problem. :redface:

You must really love Maths, eh? You plan on studying it at a higher level? :tongue:

Original post by Fallen Star
Entertain me, what is the meaning of life?

Mycroft. :sexface:

ye, sounds sexy :whip:

Damn, you got the whip out. :mmm:
The reaction on people's faces when I say 'Physics, Maths, Further Maths... and English Lit', is PRICELESS. :lol: They're either horrified at the FM or the English. Yeah, I'm not coping either, that's a major problem. :redface:

You must really love Maths, eh? You plan on studying it at a higher level? :tongue:

:rofl: :rofl:
Awww yeah, I was thinking about dropping one subject but I'm not allowed to:erm:This will be a very fun 1 1/2 years I have ahead of me :tongue: Ooh maybe we could help each other? :rofl: what exam board are you for further maths?

I did...and I think I still do:dontknow: but yeah, that's probably what I'll end up doing :tongue: do you know what you'd want to take a degree in? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Flamenco dancing or Skydiving? :elefant:
Reply 58
What do you think are the chances of meeting someone on TSR who went to the opposite school to you?

And any examples? :mmm:
(edited 7 years ago)
How do you take your coffee? What about your tea? :evilbanana:

Quick Reply

Latest