The Student Room Group

Would you ever use a pic of yourself on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
No.
Not a chance.
Never.
It's not nice to scar or scare people or give them nightmares is it?
I used to think you were the mario girl cosplay
Original post by DerpTwerk
I would if I was sure that people wouldn't somehow track me down through it

I don't mean this is an personally insulting way, but who on Earth would care enough and even if they did, what would they do?
Original post by foreverfailing00
is your dp a picture of you? if it is you're SO pretty. if not youre SO pretty

Um thanks?
Original post by Conceited
were you there when my avatar pic was taken?

That's a picture of you? :eek: It's so good!
Absolutely not! :laugh:
Original post by SuperHuman98
I was not physically there

So you were there in spirit. snm
@SuperHuman98 Just do it. :wink:
Original post by l'etranger
I don't mean this is an personally insulting way, but who on Earth would care enough and even if they did, what would they do?

well to be honest I'm always kind of paranoid that if I had my face on here somebody who knows me in real life might notice it and be shocked at some of the things I've come out with
Original post by retro_turtles
Um thanks?

uh, your welcome?

aha dont worry i was just being friendly, im not a 69 y/o pedophile who is tryna lure you in, im a 16 y/o gal tryna make her way through life.
uh, your welcome?

aha dont worry i was just being friendly, im not a 69 y/o pedophile who is tryna lure you in, im a 16 y/o gal tryna make her way through life.

Lol no it's not that its just theway you worded it
Original post by retro_turtles
Lol no it's not that its just theway you worded it

aha i know sorry, im sleep deprived and its 11pm please forgive me im not usually this weird
aha i know sorry, im sleep deprived and its 11pm please forgive me im not usually this weird

It's fine :h:
reminds me of the first avatar I saw here, it was a girl with red lipstick on haha
Reply 34
Original post by Angry Bird
reminds me of the first avatar I saw here, it was a girl with red lipstick on haha

Your avatar was the one which impressed me the most, so pure, so sensitive, the Brad Pitt hair, the pearly smile..it's got the whole package.
yes
Reply 36
No.
Nope. It's narcissistic and arrogant to use a picture of yourself as your avatar.

The only people that do it are catfishes and thirsty individuals who just want people to slide into their pms.. :rolleyes:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
That's a picture of you? :eek: It's so good!

Yeah. It was an 'on the spot' thing. :groovy:
I have posted pictures of myself.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest