The Student Room Group

Revision

What method of revising do you think is best for essay subjects?
Thanks in advance 😊
Reply 1
It'll be different for everyone, I just make notes and give myself questions on the topics etc
Reply 2
what i do is , make the notes as fast as possible , i dont bother trying hard to learn them at the start so i just get them written , once there written i read them out loud record myself , play it back whilst reading the notes , so your reading the notes in your head whilst hearing your own voice , this has worked so well i revised a whole subject 1 day before my mock exam ,and i literally knew 20% of what could come up , i got 92% on the test , give it a try :wink: hope it helps
Reply 3
Mind maps, condensing information, essay plans and I use flash cards with pictures for definitions
Reply 4
Original post by cero70
what i do is , make the notes as fast as possible , i dont bother trying hard to learn them at the start so i just get them written , once there written i read them out loud record myself , play it back whilst reading the notes , so your reading the notes in your head whilst hearing your own voice , this has worked so well i revised a whole subject 1 day before my mock exam ,and i literally knew 20% of what could come up , i got 92% on the test , give it a try :wink: hope it helps

Wow! I will definitely try that out thanks😀

Quick Reply

Latest