The Student Room Group

QMU Audiology

Anyone looking to study Audiology starting in September 2017? :smile:
Reply 1
I was interested in your post as I'm an audiology student but haven't seen anyone post about audiology at QMU before. Have just googled it. Which level of course are you applying for?
Reply 2
I've been researching the best course for a long time and feel like QMU has the best modules and the staff all seem very friendly. I also adore Edinburgh. I am applying for the Pre-reg masters as I have a degree in Deaf Studies :smile:
Reply 3
Sounds good - hope all goes well for you.
Reply 4
How about you? Where are you at in your course and which college are you in? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Sandie321p
How about you? Where are you at in your course and which college are you in? :smile:

I'm second year BSc at Southampton - really enjoying it.
Reply 6
That's fantastic! I've really looked at the Southampton masters cause it's really similar to Edinburgh but I guess I'm just choosing Edinburgh for the location and cost of living. What made you choose audiology?
Reply 7
Original post by Sandie321p
That's fantastic! I've really looked at the Southampton masters cause it's really similar to Edinburgh but I guess I'm just choosing Edinburgh for the location and cost of living. What made you choose audiology?

Long story - Deaf friends and have worked with D/deaf people.
You?

Quick Reply

Latest