The Student Room Group

IKEAPanda37's Surviving A-levels (and other stuff) Adventure :)

Scroll to see replies

Blog Post #2 (27th and 28th January)
I've decided I will update my blog every 2 days, which just makes it easier for me (im just lazy tbh:redface:) and it means you guys can have a break :tongue:

27th

:work:Study (lessons 1-4) :work:
- Event management coursework for Travel and Tourism, there is so much work to be done for the first section and it doesnt help that 2 people in our class are behind, slowing everyone down :dots:
- Sent my teacher my work so far just to make sure I'm on track
- Finished notes on London Docklands as well as notes on Canary Wharf for Geography

:hide: AS Geography intervention :hide:
- We looked at our AS mocks again to see how we could improve our answers, particularly the 15 markers on coastal depositional landforms which we all did badly at (teacher was annoyed that we weren't writing introductions and conclusions.....)
- Geography teacher said that I reminded her that she's going to IKEA at the weekend (everyone knows about my obsession with IKEA:colondollar:) and she said she'll bring back Daim cake (Daim cake is my life :love: :love: :love:)
- Homework = Complete presentation on the formation of sand dunes in groups
= Improve "how does soft engineering protect a coastline" question

Other stuff
- For my new years resolution, I want to get fit and start running with my dad (he does half marathons and obstacle course stuff hich interests me:smile:) so we did another run today (plan to do one every Thursday although might do it more often later)
- Ran 1.5 miles today, tried 2 but I just couldn;t do it, I'm getting there though, keep improving :thumbsup:
- Went to my nans and had a nice rest (seriously thought I was gonna die tbh)
- Went to my friend's 18th birthday meal:h: Ordered lasagne but they run out (awkward when it was the only thing I liked on the menu :dry: so had cajun pasta instead which was actually really nice :thumbsup:
- Shared a friend's sundae which was delicios and had a slice of birthday cake:biggrin:
- Walked home by myself and got home alive:redface:
- Not impressed with our Eurovision entry this year, my least favourite won the national final (#salenawasrobbed :frown:)

28th

- Pretty much another chill weekend, probably not the best idea, might do revision tomorrow:colondollar: (if I can be bothered:wink:)
- Managed to get my mum to go on the Wii again :shock: I dont know whats going on :tongue: Anyway, we played Trivial Pursuit (which I won:u:) and mini golf (which I came last:redface:)
- Me and my sister made a cake :cake: :cake: :cake: Its a victoria sponge (we dont know anything else tbh:colondollar:) with vanilla essence and white chocolate drops inside, we're decorating it tomorrow, if I remember I'll take a photo:h:
- Mum went out, so me and my sister and dad watched Lemony Snicket A Series of Unfortunate Events movie, which was preetyy goof

Stuff to look forward to
- Uni applicant days (cardiff = next Aaturday:h: - got timetable for my taster sessions today)
- Daim cake fir next Geigraphy lesson :thumbsup:
- Getting to sleep:goodnight:

And here is the song that should have won the UK national final
[video="youtube;ZXswKMg5V48"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXswKMg5V48[/video]
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Blog Post #2 (27th and 28th January)
I've decided I will update my blog every 2 days, which just makes it easier for me (im just lazy tbh:redface:) and it means you guys can have a break :tongue:

27th

:work:Study (lessons 1-4) :work:
- Event management coursework for Travel and Tourism, there is so much work to be done for the first section and it doesnt help that 2 people in our class are behind, slowing everyone down :dots:
- Sent my teacher my work so far just to make sure I'm on track
- Finished notes on London Docklands as well as notes on Canary Wharf for Geography

:hide: AS Geography intervention :hide:
- We looked at our AS mocks again to see how we could improve our answers, particularly the 15 markers on coastal depositional landforms which we all did badly at (teacher was annoyed that we weren't writing introductions and conclusions.....)
- Geography teacher said that I reminded her that she's going to IKEA at the weekend (everyone knows about my obsession with IKEA:colondollar:) and she said she'll bring back Daim cake (Daim cake is my life :love: :love: :love:)
- Homework = Complete presentation on the formation of sand dunes in groups
= Improve "how does soft engineering protect a coastline" question

Other stuff
- For my new years resolution, I want to get fit and start running with my dad (he does half marathons and obstacle course stuff hich interests me:smile:) so we did another run today (plan to do one every Thursday although might do it more often later)
- Ran 1.5 miles today, tried 2 but I just couldn;t do it, I'm getting there though, keep improving :thumbsup:
- Went to my nans and had a nice rest (seriously thought I was gonna die tbh)
- Went to my friend's 18th birthday meal:h: Ordered lasagne but they run out (awkward when it was the only thing I liked on the menu :dry: so had cajun pasta instead which was actually really nice :thumbsup:
- Shared a friend's sundae which was delicios and had a slice of birthday cake:biggrin:
- Walked home by myself and got home alive:redface:
- Not impressed with our Eurovision entry this year, my least favourite won the national final (#salenawasrobbed :frown:)

28th

- Pretty much another chill weekend, probably not the best idea, might do revision tomorrow:colondollar: (if I can be bothered:wink:)
- Managed to get my mum to go on the Wii again :shock: I dont know whats going on :tongue: Anyway, we played Trivial Pursuit (which I won:u:) and mini golf (which I came last:redface:)
- Me and my sister made a cake :cake: :cake: :cake: Its a victoria sponge (we dont know anything else tbh:colondollar:) with vanilla essence and white chocolate drops inside, we're decorating it tomorrow, if I remember I'll take a photo:h:
- Mum went out, so me and my sister and dad watched Lemony Snicket A Series of Unfortunate Events movie, which was preetyy goof

Stuff to look forward to
- Uni applicant days (cardiff = next Aaturday:h: - got timetable for my taster sessions today)
- Daim cake fir next Geigraphy lesson :thumbsup:
- Getting to sleep:goodnight:

And here is the song that should have won the UK national final
[video="youtube;ZXswKMg5V48"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXswKMg5V48[/video]

Aww I love this :cube: Daim cake :rofl: you and your cake and IKEA :tongue:
Good luck with all the work and your resolution! Sounds like you are really going for it, keep it up :rave: :party: :jumphug: Unfortunately I gave up with getting fit after 2 years of no success :colondollar:
Shame about the Eurovision entry, doubt anyone would vote for us anyway given recent events :mmm:
:goodnight:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Aww I love this :cube: Daim cake :rofl: you and your cake and IKEA :tongue:
Good luck with all the work and your resolution! Sounds like you are really going for it, keep it up :rave: :party: :jumphug: Unfortunately I gave up with getting fit after 2 years of no success :colondollar:
Shame about the Eurovision entry, doubt anyone would vote for us anyway given recent events :mmm:
:goodnight:

Thank you :cube:
Haha yes, Daim cake :love: :love: :love: I feel like when I leave school, I'll be remembered as the one with the iKEA obsession:tongue: nothing else, just IKEA:biggrin:
Awww thank you :hugs: Yeah, although I'm thinking of doing a few more each week to get used to it
Awwww:frown: Hopefully I'll have more success, although atm I just feel like I'm gonna die after each session:colondollar: (but thats orbably normal? :dontknow:)
Yeah its really sad :frown: But thats so true:biggrin: Anyway, go Belarus!!!!!:wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Thank you :cube:
Haha yes, Daim cake :love: :love: :love: I feel like when I leave school, I'll be remembered as the one with the iKEA obsession:tongue: nothing else, just IKEA:biggrin:
Awww thank you :hugs: Yeah, although I'm thinking of doing a few more each week to get used to it
Awwww:frown: Hopefully I'll have more success, although atm I just feel like I'm gonna die after each session:colondollar: (but thats orbably normal? :dontknow:)
Yeah its really sad :frown: But thats so true:biggrin: Anyway, go Belarus!!!!!:wink:

It's ok :smile:
Haha at least you'll be remembered :wink:

Keep it up :cube: nah you'll be fine :hugs:
:woo: France tho
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
It's ok :smile:
Haha at least you'll be remembered :wink:

Keep it up :cube: nah you'll be fine :hugs:
:woo: France tho

True :thumbsup:

Spoiler

True :thumbsup:

Spoiler

That's ok :hugs: :smile:
I await it :daydreaming:
Blog Post #3 (29th and 30th January)
Would have been uploaded yesterday but my laptop was being "special" :dots:

29th

- Again, didn't really do much although I know I should be more productive:colondollar:
- Unfortunately my sister was ill today, she couldnt sleep. You can tell when she's ill because she just sits there and does say anything, she literally ignores me:tongue: Did make her a hot chocolate tho :thumbsup:
- We played the Sherlock Holmes board game, I was a bit rubbish this time, way too complicated:redface:
- Listened to the Finnish entry today, its grown on me, happy it won, currently my #2 out of 5 :thumbsup:
- My mum got me a McDonalds :love: I asked for one but she said no but she came back with one anyway:h:

30th

:france: French :french
- I was a bit late for my lesson this morning (its a long story:redface:) but apart from that everything was fine:h:
- Our lesson was on rich and poor people, so we were thinking about what thoughts they would have, whether we consider ourseves rich or poor and what both groups think about each other
- Our teacher mentioned the French to English translation in our mock and how bad it was:tongue: Also, listening needs work. Idk when we find out our results tho

- sorry, laptop is actually ******* me off:angry: Anyway..............

:auto:Travel and Tourism :auto:
- Continuing with Event Management coursework
- My teacher looked at my work so far and told me stuff to improve on and what to do next
- Bit worried about actually getting stuff done before our tour, we have someone who literally does no work whatsoever and it doesnt matter how simple stuff is, he cant do it........... when this project is about teamwork, it kinda affects us all...............
- Our teacher is also a head of house and had someone in lesson who had been recording videos of figting, she actually played them whilst talking to the person

:work: Study :work:
- Continued with Travel coursework

Other stuff
- My sister is feeling better :woo:
- We played an online game together:smile:
- We watched Death in Paradise
- Had Tangfastics and cake :love:
- I found my favourite TV channel again:tongue:

Stuff to look forward to
- Cardiff Uni applicant day = This Saturday
- Other uni applicant days

And funky beats :thumbsup:[video="youtube;yVPaJSkvwSM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVPaJSkvwSM[/video]

@CheeseIsVeg @LeCroissant @The_Lonely_Goatherd @furryface12 @UWS (why are there 3 of you:tongue:?)
Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (about a lack of updates....)
Sorry for the lack of stuff recently, lets just say health wise, its not been that great and I've felt too ill to post on TSR, then I was at Cardiff University yesterday, and I'm still ill right now :frown: But I'm feeling miles better than I have been this week so I will tell you everything that has happened later today. And I'll throw in loads of music, cake and IKEA products to make it up to you

:hugs:

@CheeseIsVeg @The_Lonely_Goatherd @furryface12 @LeCroissant @UWS
(edited 7 years ago)
Sorry for the lack of stuff recently, lets just say health wise, its not been that great and I've felt too ill to post on TSR, then I was at Cardiff University yesterday, and I'm still ill right now :frown: But I'm feeling miles better than I have been this week so I will tell you everything that has happened later today. And I'll throw in loads of music, cake and IKEA products to make it up to you

Get well soon IkeaPanda :hugs: aww very excited! :hugs:
Take care :smile:

Sorry you're feeling so ill! No pressure to write at all: only when you feel up to it. Rest well and TC! :hugs:
Oooooh I like this, will be keeping up with it :h: Good luck with everything!!
I hope you feel better soon 😊
Original post by NiamhM1801
Oooooh I like this, will be keeping up with it :h: Good luck with everything!!

Awww thank you so much:h: Hope you enjoy reading it :thumbsup:
Just about to start a mega update:redface:
Original post by LeCroissant
I hope you feel better soon 😊

Thank you:smile: Me too:redface:
I'm feeling better than I was before and I'm well enough to come back to TSR, but not 100% better yet
Blog Post #4 (31st January-6th February)
This is gonna be one long post so you might need popcorn for this one :thumbsup: Sweet, salted, toffee, yoghurt, the posh ones in many flavours, just grab some popcorn:tongue:

The only problem is I dont even remember what happened on some days:colondollar: I'll try my best:smile:

31st (Don't think anything intresting happened, so we'll skip this one, but here's something for you. Whats better than an IKEAPanda?????? Loads of them of course:giggle:)ikea pandas.jpg

1st Feb

Travel and Tourism
- Continued with Event Management Portfolio
- Made a pretend questionnaire asking what our tour should be and stuff like that
- Was really stupid, noticed a mistake (£60-£10:colondollar:) after we had printed it off 30 times :facepalm:

French
- Received mock exams back.......
- Bit annoyed, got a D (70/110) but was 1 mark off a C:frown:
- Listening 13/25 / Reading 19/25 / Translation 11/20 / Writing 27/40
- Had a discussion with teacher about how to improve, definitely need to work on listening and I also need to write more and explain my points more in the writing
- Practiced vocabulary with classmate at lunch instead of leaving and coming back, which was really nice of them:h:
- Had my speaking lesson with the French assistant on whether we should give less finanical aid to the homeless

Other
- Guitar lesson, looked again at my Spanish book, went over one piece we had looked at last lesson and started a new one which is really complicated
- We had a look at this jazz book which she found lying around, she doesnt even like jazz and she didnt like the pieces so we gave up with it after 10 seconds:tongue: My guitar teacher gets distracted a lot:biggrin:
- Did Geography work at home :woo: (:rolleyes:) Had to answer question about causes of urban decline but it had to be a very good answer compared to first time we answered it
- Today was the really the start of me feeling ill, nothing too major today but I started feeling really hot and then really cold again and I just didnt feel all there tbh

2nd Feb
This really was a bad day healthwise, I basically felt really faint when standing up and moving about, and had a headache, felt really cold etc. bad I had to go school because it was too busy to miss:frown:

Geography
- I bought in biscuits, but I hardly ate any because I didnt feel good
- We looked at another case study for urban regeneration, Hulme in Manchester (?) for some reason, our teacher keeps telling us that we've already made notes on decline in Manchester but I dont remember studying it :confused:

French
- Walking to French and back was the last thing I need when I feel faint, but somehow I managed to make it all the way there and back without collpasing:redface:
- We looked at the poem "Le Cancre" and analysed it, I understand some of it but I've still got a way to go until I get it ompletely

Travel and Tourism
- Continuing with Event Management
- Started counting the results for our pretend questionnaires and making graphs

Other
- I just wanted to sleep tbh
- Had dinner and then went straight to sleep at about 7
- Had a difficult night sleep, which wasn't great tbh especially because I really wanted to get better before Cardiff tomorrow
- OH WAIT THERES SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!! I got a letter from Cardiff saying that if I make them my firm (which is likely) they will accept me with BBB instead of ABB :biggrin:

3rd Feb
Healthwise, not good either :frown:

Other
- I had the entire day off school today because I didn't think I could manage it, plus I only have 1 lesson today so I could afford the day off and hopefully I could rest up before heading off to Cardiff
- After my mum and sister left, I slept for another few hours until 11
- Went downstairs, layed on sofa with duvet and big green throw thingy (its so fluffy, I love it so much :cube:) and watched Pobol y Cwm (big story at the moment is about drug abuse so thats cheerful) and then I watched DIsney Junior (it makes me feel better, dont judge me:colondollar:)
- At about 2 ish I got in shower and started packing my stuff before mum came home
- We left at like half 3 or something like that idk and me, my mum and her friend caught train at 4:16 :thumbsup:
- Train was full which does not help when you're ill, lucky managed to sit down shortly afterwards
- We arrived at Birmingham New Street and found the platform for the train to Cardiff Central but there were so many people we gave up and waited for the next one (they come every hour) Its stupid tho because there's only 2 carriages and 1 of them is first class (I hate first class:angry: and breathe.................)
- We got the train anyway and I slept for the 2 hour journey
- When we arrived, we got to the hotel and then set out for Pizza Hut:biggrin:
- Me and my mum shared a Meat Feast, my friend had a BBQ Americano, I also had Cream Soda :yum: I actually ate a lot, and I was feeling a bit better than earlier:h:
- Got back to hotel, kinda scary walking thorugh Cardiff city cntre at 11pm but we survived :thumbsup: and we slept :sleep:

4th Feb

Before Cardiff University
- I woke up at like 5:30am, I slept well so it was ok
- Breakfast boxes :yum:
- We left the hotel at about 9am

Cardiff University
- Got to the university about 9:45am to register, I got a sticker with my name, course and languages I wanted to study on it :cool:
- Had a welcome talk about what was happening today (basically we were having taster sessions :thumbsup:)
- Session 1 = This was for all applicants and we had a introduction to Portuguese which I found really interesting but confusing, Portuguese is not so easy :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :eek4: I liked the professor, she was really energetic and made it fun:h:
- Session 2 = French Advanced = Bit intense, she spoke French 75% of the time so that will take getting used to but overall it was good. This session was about changings to spellings as well as French superstitions and gestures. We were asked multiple choice uestions and we had little remotes to choose answers which was really cool :thumbsup:
- Session 3 = Free session = Tried to set up the wifi, we had a sheet telling us how to do it, took me so long because my phone is so annoying but managed it in the end
- Talk on Year Abroard/Career Destinations
- Lunch = There was a buffet in the School of Modern Languages but it was really busy so I met my mum and her friend outside and we went to Costa. I had a cherry bakewell (:cake: :cake: :cake: = :love: :love: :love:) and hot chocolate :love:
- Session 4 = Spanish Beginners = This was my favourite session, the professor is lovely and really enthusisastic. She basically taught us a set list of questions like what our name is, age, brothers and sisters etc. and she made sure everyone participated. I knew quite a bit already but it was good to learn stuff again and even learn stuff I didnt know before so it was really useful:smile:
- Session 5 = Translation = Basically found out what happens in this subject. First, everyone doing Translation is in a lecture then you split up depending on your preferred language. Had a look at different text types, much more technical then I realsied but intersting :smile:
- Day ended

After Cardiff University
- We went straight to Cardiff Central station and got the train
- Whilst waiting, I messaged my Geography pals telling them all the stations that this train was stopping off at:tongue: (No-one replied :frown:)
- It was such a long journey
- We ate food, I had pineapple :thumbsup:
- Arrived at Birmingham New Street and got train home
- Slept on this train and started feeling ill again (felt rough in the morning but felt almost 100% during visit day)
- When we got to the train station, I felt like I was gonna be sick so mum gave me some tablets
- My dad and sister picked us up and drove us home, they got fish and chips on way home, asked if I could have a drink so dad got me a can of diet coke
- Went straight to sleep when I got home

5th Feb

- Rest day after feeling ill again last night
- Played my geography board game with family (I won:biggrin:)
- Watched Death in Paradise
- Nothing else to add really

6th Feb

French
- Looking at reasons for why people enter poverty
- We had a debate, I argued that natural disasters are the main cause :thumbsup:

Study 3
- Made notes on stuff in Geography, really need to catch up after missing study lessons on Friday

Travel and Tourism
- Continued with making graphs of questionnaire results
- Had problems counting:colondollar: (we had 34 questionnaires but when I totalled the results for each question, I kept getting 33 or 35:tongue:)
- Someoen in our class thought it was clever to moan at us for being a "rubbish team" despite the fact that they have done **** all this year and doesnt even wanna be there, either we or the teacher have had to do the things he's meant to do and the only thing he does in lesson is complain about how he desnt know what hes doing even though its actually really simple. We're getting on with our work so why don't you do the same?! Rant over......

Study 5
- See Study 3

Stuff to look forward to
- UEA applicant day = 11th February
- Swansea = 18th February
- Leicester = 25th February
- Making Cardiff my firm choice (its definitely my firm choice, I love it too much :love:)
- Banoffee cake :cake: :love: :cake:
- EUrovision (btu thtas ages away :frown:)

That completes the mega update, hope you all enjoyed reading this. Hopefully, my illness (whatever is) won't get so bad again that I fall behind for like a week. Anyway, I'm feeling better, not 100% but better which can only be a good thing. I really want cake and I'm really tired I don't know if any of this makes sense. OMG CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna leave you with a few sings

Song #1 = This masterpiece which is trying to represent Latvia :love:)
[video="youtube;Dj1HskhDRu4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj1HskhDRu4[/video]

EDIT: Forgot to tag people :facepalm:
@CheeseIsVeg @The_Lonely_Goatherd @LeCroissant @furryface12 @UWS @NiamhM1801
(edited 7 years ago)
Song #2
This masterpiece in the Icelandic National Final[video="youtube;RUcG4M8WOiY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUcG4M8WOiY[/video]
Song #3
This amazing entry fighting it out in the Hungarian selection
[video="youtube;NjtBETXSelM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjtBETXSelM[/video]
Song (not an actual song but anyway...) #4

I discovered this amazing hardstlye mix so @UWS what do you think?:wink:[video="youtube;hYuz3LkALjw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYuz3LkALjw&t=2469s[/video]
Sorry you haven't been feeling so well but glad you enjoyed your visit to Cardiff - sounds awesome :awesome:
Blog Post #5 (7th February - 10th February)

7th Feb

:work: Study 1 and 2 :work:
- Trying to catch up with Geography work after I missed Friday's lesson

:hide: Geography :hide:
- Our teacher wasn't in today.... so we had a teacher for like 5 mins and then we were alone for the rest of 2 hours
- We were just making notes on retail-led regeneration and stuff :thumbsup:

:work: Study 5 :work:
- See Study 1 and 2

I actually love the colour maroon, such a cool colour, such a cool word as well. Idk Maroon 5 tho, their songs suck sorryor ami........? (I'm on such a weird mood righnt now)

8th Feb

:biggrin: Travel and Tourism :biggrin:
- Continued with Event management stuff
- Finished questionnaires :woo:
- I need to know what markeing mix is :shock: like what???????

:france: French :france:
- Have creme eggs got ssmaller or something???? They actually taste so good tho :love:
- Anyway, we did listening and translation exercises
- MOCK SPEAKING EXAM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!
- Tbh it was a bit all over th place but it wasnt too bad
- The first card on pollution went too plan
- I think I got a bit confused the 2nd card, it was about migration in the EU and free movement and for some stupid reason I started talking about people coming from war affected countries :facepalm: I got on the right track tho :thumbsup:
- Then we had 5 mins on La Haine. I freaked out because you cant make notes for this bit. The questions the assistant asked weren't hard and I knew what I wanted to say but I just couldn't figure out how to say it
- So yeah, we'll just have to see with that.....

Other - No guitar until half term. Also means no Tesco either :frown:

9th February

:hide: Geography :hide:
- We did an essay!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :eek4: "The hazards presented by seismic events have the greatest impact on the world's poorest people" To waht extent do you agree with this view?
- It was the first essay we had done in quite a while but I think it went ok :smile:
- Someone in our class decided they would just walk out of class to answer phone during lesson and then was like "so my bank cancelled my card but we're getting dogs" ummmmm okkkkkkk.........
- We had to leave after 1st because there was a driving awareness assembly, luckily i got out of it because i dont wanna see people dying, i emailed the head of 6th form and he said I could just study

:france: French: :france:
- French poetry :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :eek4:
- My French teacher moaned at me because I don't have oipinions about the poems.....
- So I need to have opinions on poems........... :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Travel and Tourism
- Same as always but with a cover teacher instead

Other
- We had Y13 Parents Evening :woo: (not :woo: more :eek4:)
- Saw my geography teacher ho was a bit more positive than we thought, she said my work had decreased in quality recently but she said I put in the effort and I'm good at georaphy although we need more 1 to 1s and more support
- Saw my Travel and Tourism teacher too - apparently I'm the one in the class who you can rely on the most always works hard, should come out with an B or even an A :thumbsup:
- Listened to Eurovision 2017 National FInal songs for this ame I'm hosting on another forum

10th February

:work: Study 1, 2, 3 and 4 :work:
- Just trying to catch up with Geograhy work again, we've been given a lot of work to improve....... :eek2:
- Finished notes on retail regenerartion and sports led regeneration :thumbsup:
- Started improvng anwswers on a;; cities marked questions Geography AS Retake session
- Looked at tombolos and sand dunes for our coasts topic
- Looked at the energy 15 maker in our mock exam, about sustainable tourism
- We received our essays back (I got 21/40 which I'm happy with, I'm improving and thats all that matters)

Other
- ITS HALF TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :party:
- My mum is bring ing me back a McDonalds :woo: :yum:

Stuff to look forward to
- Visiting UEA tomorrow for Language and COmmunication Studies Visit Day, it is my 4th choice atm but it will stilll be nice to visit it again :smile:
- Get to spend quality time with my mother :thumbsup: :love:
- Half term
- Swansea and Leicester applicant visit days
- The end of @CheeseIsVeg s amazing story

I've been listening to quite a few songs recently so I don't know what to choose
[video="youtube;kQQaQLaWe84"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQQaQLaWe84[/video]This one is proper smooth tho :thumbsup:

Sorry if the whole post looks a mess, had internet problems so had to copy whole post onto notepad so its lost its formatting and I cant be bothered to change it back:redface:

@CheeseIsVeg @The_Lonely_Goatherd @furryface12 @LeCroissant @UWS @NiamhM1801

Quick Reply

Latest