Original post by Anonymous
What do you want to know?

everything
Original post by the bear
everything

ask me something and i'll tell you
How do I seem more drawn by looks? I have mentioned her looks once

What else is drawing you to her? Its Tinder. Meet her or dont meet her, even if she is just a waitress in your eyes.

I think the point is that lotsofbitsofpaperwithqualificationsonthem =/= intelligence

apart from waitresses what other professions should we avoid ?
Original post by Reality Check
I think the point is that lotsofbitsofpaperwithqualificationsonthem =/= intelligence

I get that but even the way she writes messages and the things she says make her seem quite immature
Original post by 999tigger
What else is drawing you to her? Its Tinder. Meet her or dont meet her, even if she is just a waitress in your eyes.

She seems like a nice person, yeah it was looks initially since she didn't have a bio but when talking she just seems like a nice person.
apart from waitresses what other professions should we avoid ?

I'm not telling you to avoid professions I just used her job as a way of saying she doesn't seem really intelligent, its not the only thing that makes me think that.
I get that but even the way she writes messages and the things she says make her seem quite immature

I understand that you can only make a judgement at the moment on what you read, and it's not unreasonable of you to do that. What would be unreasonable, however, would be if you were to just leave it there, without going on to meet her and make a full judgement of her once you were in possession of all the facts. Yes, you might be right - you might meet her and she turns out to be an idiot, and your preconceptions based on her writing style prove entirely well-founded. Equally, she might have a Ph.D and clumsy fingers...

If you dismiss any potential partners so quickly based on one piece of evidence (how she writes) then you're really narrowing down the field of potential matches, and it's not going to do you any favours in the long run.
Original post by Reality Check
I understand that you can only make a judgement at the moment on what you read, and it's not unreasonable of you to do that. What would be unreasonable, however, would be if you were to just leave it there, without going on to meet her and make a full judgement of her once you were in possession of all the facts. Yes, you might be right - you might meet her and she turns out to be an idiot, and your preconceptions based on her writing style prove entirely well-founded. Equally, she might have a Ph.D and clumsy fingers...

If you dismiss any potential partners so quickly based on one piece of evidence (how she writes) then you're really narrowing down the field of potential matches, and it's not going to do you any favours in the long run.

Yeah fair enough, I think I probably will go to meet her. I don't have anything to lose and if it doesn't work out I've only wasted one night and have still gotten to see a film that I wanted to watch anyway.
This is a forum for wealthy, intelligent snobs.

They hate manual labour and minimum wage people.

Money and status is more important than anything
She seems like a nice person, yeah it was looks initially since she didn't have a bio but when talking she just seems like a nice person.

Just meet her like everyone says. If you dont think you get on then you dont have to carry on.
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah fair enough, I think I probably will go to meet her. I don't have anything to lose and if it doesn't work out I've only wasted one night and have still gotten to see a film that I wanted to watch anyway.

Exactly - see the film, couple of bevvies - nothing lost. And maybe, just maybe, a good match!

Enjoy it. :smile:
Original post by Therec00

They hate manual labour and minimum wage people.

Money and status is more important than anything

you are on the forum :h:
Original post by Therec00
This is a forum for wealthy, intelligent snobs.

Given you've written 191 posts, surely that means you're one too?
Wth
you are on the forum :h:

:five:
So essentially just because she didn't study at university you think she isn't intelligent?
Original post by emerald7770
Wth

What?
Original post by Moonstruck16
So essentially just because she didn't study at university you think she isn't intelligent?

Not just that, it's the way she writes messages and the things she says aswell.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending