The Student Room Group

Lnat results 2017

Do you have the results from the lnat ? I'm a bit nervous because I really wanna know my score.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lizatodorov
Do you have the results from the lnat ? I'm a bit nervous because I really wanna know my score.

LNAT results are sent out in "early February" according to their website. Hopefully that means they will be coming soon but I wouldn't expect them to come through for another couple of days.
Reply 2
They came out on the 28th January last year (I had to resit as I've reapplied), so it's really any time now. Still waiting though!

You'll get an email with your result
Same with me, did the lnat both this year and last and got my results in January last year, still waiting now!!
Reply 4
Original post by Johnsmith345
Same with me, did the lnat both this year and last and got my results in January last year, still waiting now!!

I don't know if this is just me, but I feel like I'm in competition with myself to beat my score from last time haha.

Which unis did you apply to?
Nottingham, Birmingham, Manchester, lse and Liverpool. Got offers from the last four but haven't heard from Notts (my only
Lnat uni)
So I'm worried!! I got 27 last year so really I just want to get the same.

What about you
Reply 6
Nottingham, Birmingham, Manchester, lse and Liverpool. Got offers from the last four but haven't heard from Notts (my only
Lnat uni)
So I'm worried!! I got 27 last year so really I just want to get the same.

What about you

Congrats on the other offers, though! I'm sure Notts will respond soon, I know a few who are waiting from them so don't worry too much. Besides, you're clearly a strong applicant if you got an offer from LSE, so I'm sure they'll take everything into account regardless of the LNAT.

I applied to UCL (firmed), Nottingham, Warwick, King's (withdrew) and Bristol (withdrew)
Original post by Jedwards
I don't know if this is just me, but I feel like I'm in competition with myself to beat my score from last time haha.

Which unis did you apply to?

Haha what did you get last year? XD also congrats on UCL (again)!!
Reply 8
They came out on the 28th January last year (I had to resit as I've reapplied), so it's really any time now. Still waiting though!

You'll get an email with your result

Hello old timer. I did the LNAT too last year. It does seem quite late this year !!
Congrats on the other offers, though! I'm sure Notts will respond soon, I know a few who are waiting from them so don't worry too much. Besides, you're clearly a strong applicant if you got an offer from LSE, so I'm sure they'll take everything into account regardless of the LNAT.

I applied to UCL (firmed), Nottingham, Warwick, King's (withdrew) and Bristol (withdrew)

That's really good! Congrats! Btw if your ucl offer now unconditional?

Still waiting for my lnat!! Constantly refreshing my emails and still nothing
Original post by Titania_Fleuret_
Haha what did you get last year? XD also congrats on UCL (again)!!

Thank you!

I got 29 last time, so I feel like I'm in competition with myself haha
Original post by Pythian
Hello old timer. I did the LNAT too last year. It does seem quite late this year !!

I know right! I was telling everyone how it would come out around the 28th Jan, and yet we're still waiting!
That's really good! Congrats! Btw if your ucl offer now unconditional?

Still waiting for my lnat!! Constantly refreshing my emails and still nothing

Thank you! And yes it is :smile:

Hahaha, I don't understand why they haven't released it yet given that it's sent to universities pretty much as soon as you've done it
Thank you!

I got 29 last time, so I feel like I'm in competition with myself haha

Oh my god that is incredible..!!
I'm just aiming between 25-30 now haha
Oh my god that is incredible..!!
I'm just aiming between 25-30 now haha

Thanks! I'd be stunned if I got that again haha

Well best of luck, hope it goes well!

I have this sinking feeling that they're going to come out tmw.. Time to test out my psychic powers..😂😂
I got a 30 last time. Hoping to do as well. This wait is painful.
I have this sinking feeling that they're going to come out tmw.. Time to test out my psychic powers..😂😂

My gut is telling my Thursday! 😂😂 lets see aha
My gut is telling my Thursday! 😂😂 lets see aha

I guess my psychic powers are failing me..

Just got my offer from UCL! :smile: are you coming to the offer holders day in Feb? I'm thinking of whether or not I should haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending